Slow motion Sly 3
I'm using the 1.5.0 version of pcsx2 and get constant 60 fps in game, but sometimes when you are facing a certain direction, the game goes in slow motion. Whilst it's in slow motion I still get 60 fps so I don't know what's the problem. Any help would be very much appreciated!

Specs: 
Amd Athlon x4 760k
MSI GeForce Gtx 1050 ti 
8gb of ram

Sponsored links

In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • The exact version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
the Sly series is a very demanding game on PCSX2. Your cpu is quite weak for good performance of this game honestly...as for the 60fps reading, if you use certain speedhacks, they will give "false" readings of the framerate. This often happens when using the VU cycle stealing option.
(02-22-2017, 07:39 AM)jesalvein Wrote: In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • The exact version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.
I believe I'm using the 1.5 version of pcsx2. As for the settings, I changed the EE/IOP & VUs round mode to negative. Also EE Cyclerate to 1, and VU Cycle Stealing to 3 in the speedhacks tab. In the video plugin settings I changed it to my graphics card (1050 ti) and chose direct3D11 (hardware). Changed the custom resolution from native to 1280 by 720. Currently I'm only trying to play sly 3.

(02-22-2017, 08:27 AM)wheninrome Wrote: the Sly series is a very demanding game on PCSX2. Your cpu is quite weak for good performance of this game honestly...as for the 60fps reading, if you use certain speedhacks, they will give "false" readings of the framerate. This often happens when using the VU cycle stealing option.

Oh okay, yeah I'm using some speedhacks I guess that's why.. My cpu is pretty weak as you said, but I don't know if overclocking it would help.