Slow motion gameplay
(03-17-2013, 12:41 AM)jesalvein Wrote: what do the ee% & gs% say when it slows down ?
and did the hardware mode change things ? how much ?

EE% is around 15%, while GS% is around %100. Changing my video plugin to hardware didn't show any difference.

Sponsored links

If your GS% is 100% your Graphic Card might be the bottleneck here, even though it's a 600 series Nvidia card (Still a slower budget card) and it has GDDR3 memory not to mention only running on a 128-bit bus which should give you in some PS2 games through PCSX2 some slowdowns.
(03-17-2013, 02:41 AM)StriFe79 Wrote: If your GS% is 100% your Graphic Card might be the bottleneck here, even though it's a 600 series Nvidia card (Still a slower budget card) and it has GDDR3 memory not to mention only running on a 128-bit bus which should give you in some PS2 games through PCSX2 some slowdowns.

Well actually, I'm not using that card yet. I'm using an onboard card. I will install the card later, or tomorrow, and let you guys know. Do you think that this is the problem though?
Onboard Graphic Cards are ofcourse WAY slower then a dedicated card, but it should definetly give you a decent boost with PCSX2 Smile
(03-17-2013, 02:56 AM)StriFe79 Wrote: Onboard Graphic Cards are ofcourse WAY slower then a dedicated card, but it should definetly give you a decent boost with PCSX2 Smile

I just installed my new card and it runs good, but one thing is that I get lag spikes whenever there's a few things on the screen.
It says the adapter you're using is default and that specific Gigabyte mobo does have an IGP. Change it from your IGP to your actual GPU to see if that fixes your problem. IGP = Integrated Graphics Processor.
(03-18-2013, 03:42 AM)Sukunda Wrote: It says the adapter you're using is default and that specific Gigabyte mobo does have an IGP. Change it from your IGP to your actual GPU to see if that fixes your problem. IGP = Integrated Graphics Processor.

I did before I made this post. That screenshot is a bit old.