Slow pcx2
Ok,i have a hp with 8 gigs of ram.If i play any game from nfs,even nfs hp2,it runs slow.No only that,many red lines appear when i race in nfs hp2. Basically its a LAPTOP with good processor and a windows performance index of 6.5.I dont see how its failing.I understand laptops can do the job but even with 8 gb?

Sponsored links

In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(05-16-2016, 07:09 PM)Ash Kenton Wrote: Ok,i have a hp with 8 gigs of ram.If i play any game from nfs,even nfs hp2,it runs slow.No only that,many red lines appear when i race in nfs hp2. Basically its a LAPTOP with good processor and a windows performance index of 6.5.I dont see how its failing.I understand laptops can do the job but even with 8 gb?
The NFS games are quite demanding. You can remove the redlines and some other issues by setting skipdraw to 5(Config > Video(GS) > Plugin Settings > click Enable HW Hacks and go to Configure Hacks). But this will also remove effects like fog and break the police arrest cam. You're better off with software mode(Config > Video(GS) > Plugin Settings > set Renderer to any of the software renderers) if you want to keep all the effects and avoid the red lines.
(05-16-2016, 07:10 PM)jesalvein Wrote: In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.

2.Latest version
4.ISO
3.Nope
1.Windows 7 pro,i guess 500 gb of rom,Will elaborate
Quote:1.Windows 7 pro,i guess 500 gb of rom,Will elaborate
Yeah, please elaborate.
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
(05-16-2016, 07:10 PM)jesalvein Wrote: In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.

Thank You.

(05-17-2016, 04:19 PM)Nobbs66 Wrote: Yeah, please elaborate.

processor [email protected] ghz quad core
And your Graphics Card/GPU?
(05-17-2016, 07:48 PM)FlatOut Wrote: And your Graphics Card/GPU?

Won't really matter. That CPU wont' come close to cutting it for either NFS underground
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
(05-17-2016, 07:52 PM)Nobbs66 Wrote: Won't really matter. That CPU wont' come close to cutting it for either NFS underground
No, but it can run HP2 at decent speeds.
(05-17-2016, 07:48 PM)FlatOut Wrote: And your Graphics Card/GPU?

Hp 2 is suffering.Im trying others but my vid card is radeon hd 6490M