Slow running PCSX2 on windows
Hey everyone !

I just downloaded the software and tried to run a game (ratchet & clank). The problem is that it runs slowly, even in native resolution.
I'm pretty sure that it's due to my settings because my specs should be good enough :

gpu : nvidia 960m
cpu : i7 6700HQ
ram : 16go

I tried to set my emulator as I have seen on some videos but it does not change anything.
Do you have a configuration according to my specs to advise me ?

Thanks in advance Smile

Sponsored links

Have you tried the MTVU speedhack?

What sort of fps are you getting? If it's horribly slow the above solution probably won't be enough, I or another could recommend some other options.
<REDACTED>
Well I don't know anything about speedhacks, so I have not tried it Sad

I changed the setting in 'emulator settings' from 1 to 2 (bottom left) and now the game is running way better, do you know when I should set it to 1-2-3 or 4 ?
I also have some texture problems as you can see below :

[Image: 1474852328-bug-texture.png]
you need a new build from http://buildbot.orphis.net/pcsx2

go to config>video>plugin settings and enable HW hacks.

Next, go into the inis folder and add this line to gsdx.ini: UserHacks_mipmap = 1
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
Well so I download the last version of the software and add the line in the file config.
It seems that I have less drop of fps but I still have the same problems of texture, any idea ?
Thanks guys !
Try downloading this

https://www.dropbox.com/s/lb2krvo3i0s8te...ed.7z?dl=0

Just make sure you reset your bios path
It fixes all texture problems ! Do you know if it works only for ratchet & clank or if it also works for other games ?
Thanks !
PS : I got a random crash during my first try, so I will tell you later if I meet again this problem.
Yeah, it crashes for me from time to time as well. it should help in a few other games, but I can't remember what it truly fixes
Some feedbacks about your fix :
It crashes often (after 10min of game), texture are fixed in almost all cases but on the second planet, when I buy ammo to a seller, it breaks all textures and I have to reboot the emulator. Do you have any ideas of how to fix it ?
Thanks a lot !

Edit : I loose texture rendering, even when I press start.