Slow working PCSX2
Try some other resolution or use native.

Sponsored links

I can't use other resolution and native, but i've problem with configuration GSdx. When I change this plugin options, it don't saving. I still have the same values in this plugin. Idk how to fix it. When I downloaded other versions of this plugin (0.1.9, 0.1.13) I could configure it, but when I started play, PCSX2 crashed.
lechoo: Move your PCSX2 install out of program files or my documents (or any other protected windows folder it may be in) or if you don't wish to do that, make sure to run PCSX2 in administrative mode.
[Image: 2748844.png]
Better following Koji's first suggestion and avoiding installing games in such folders. Create something like C:\GAMES and use to install all games there, including PC games. This is almost obligatory if is a moddable game.
Imagination is where we are truly real
Soul Calibur 3 was working fine for me on previous revisions 44xx but now on 4654 it's very slow. I have to set sliders in speedhacks to 3 both to gain decent speed but no luck at playable 60fps. Tekken 5 thou works great with those sliders on 0. What happened to the emulator in the newest revisions? Sad Also Terminator 3 Redemption stopped to work properly. In the level when u chase TX in a pick up there is a one place on the map where game freezes so badly I have to press reset switch cuz nothing else works Sad It wasn't like that in 45xx revs.

lechoo those vertical black lines will disapear when u switch resolution to native in GSDX plugin settings. They appear in all Namco games when u don't switch to native it also pisses me off cuz when u turn native off games look much better. Maybe somewhen they will fix it.
SVN revisions are not supported, try with PCSX2 0.9.8 instead.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
if you have a dual core CPU, you can enable the MTGS and dual core mode in pcsx2 cpu setting. That will drastically increase the speed Smile

I have 2.5GHz dual core and 8500GT gfx card; with MTGS&dual core mode, I can run final fantasy X at 45~60 frames throughout. Laugh

Don't forget to close any unwanted windows and apps. Turn off some services and startup items in msconfig, end unwanted processes in task manager Wink
Only in 0.96, Synchronized MTGS should not be enabled on 0.97 or 0.98
Imagination is where we are truly real
Shadow Lady you are wrong ! I've launched that game on SVN revisions and it was working fine until the newest ones came out so don't misinform people !
Uhhh, what...? How is she wrong? She simply stated that SVN revisions are not supported.

That couldn't be more correct... Have you read the site rules, bud?