Slowdown in .hack//GU Rebirth
Quote:Runs above full speed.

corresponds to: If you don't limit the fps, the game runs at higher fps than PAL/NTSC standard. If you enable framelimiting it will run at standard-fps.

Sponsored links

You are using Hardware or Software mode now?And You are using DirectX11?

(01-13-2014, 11:30 PM)willkuer Wrote: corresponds to: If you don't limit the fps, the game runs at higher fps than PAL/NTSC standard. If you enable framelimiting it will run at standard-fps.

agreed
(01-13-2014, 11:30 PM)willkuer Wrote: corresponds to: If you don't limit the fps, the game runs at higher fps than PAL/NTSC standard. If you enable framelimiting it will run at standard-fps.

How can I limit the FPS so that it runs normally?
(01-13-2014, 11:26 PM)willkuer Wrote: You can enable frame limiting in the emulator/gs-settings.
60 to Ntsc,or 50 for Pal i think.
The box "Disable framelimiting" is unchecked, is there something else I need to do?
No. Maybe the turbo mode in enabled. This can normally be toggled by using the 'tab'-key during emulation.
(01-13-2014, 11:39 PM)willkuer Wrote: No. Maybe the turbo mode in enabled. This can normally be toggled by using the 'tab'-key during emulation.

pressing TAB in game didn't help. also trying F4 ingame to toggle the "Disable framelimiting" option without any success either.
Then it would be best to see the emulog, which is in the folder of your new pcsx2-build under /logs/emulog.txt

Please be sure that you use your own version of the game and bios otherwise we would probably see it in the emulog and then I can not help you anymore.
Yes,Not warez here,or any plagiatto.