Slowing Problem
Question 
Hi guys! I'm newbie about this emulation thing and i've got some questions. (sorry for bad english Smile )

I followed the guide properly and setup the emulator. I run Midnight Club III: Dub Edition. Everything was running properly and it never gets lower than 30-40 in menu. But when i press arcade and start game it falls to 20-30 fps. But this is not problem. The problem is when i hit the gas it falls to 10-15 and game slows. Music get slower etc.

I searched internet and see some old pc's can even run it. My pc is lot better than them (not good but not bad either)

Here's my system:

AMD Turion 64 X2 2.2 GHZ
2 GB 667 Mhz RAM
128 MB 8400M G (shared 896 mb)
160 gb harddisk
Windows 7 Ultimate

And of course i use Pcsx 2 0.9.7

Sponsored links

Use native in gsdx settings and enable all speedhacks.
You do have a rather weak laptop for PCSX2 in general.

Set GSdx to native resolution (consider this a must).
Enable Speedhacks, and continue adding small amounts to the EE and/or VU sliders. It's up to you to experiment with how much of which one(s), and it will vary from game to game.

Honestly, you are most likely not going to get full speed with any kind of demanding games, and this one is probably too heavy for your specs in general. Just see what you can get with what I've suggested. You still may find it playable, just don't expect too much from what you have. Smile
I did the things that you tell me and it become much faster.But still not playable. However it's not important. I'll buy a new notebook Smile

And a last question. Can I get full speed with this specification?

Samsung R520

Intel Core 2 Duo P8700 ( 2.53 GHz, 1066 MHz, 3 Mb L3 Cache )

4 Gb DDR2 800 Mhz ( 2x2 Samsung ) Ram

1 Gb DDR3 Ati Mobility Radeon HD 4650 ( Hypermemory Max: 2286 Mb ) Graphics Card