Sly Cooper 2
While using PCSX2, I've noticed that in the first level of rajan where you have to take pictures for recon that you cannot zoom in properly to take a picture of the winch. If anybody may have some info about fixing this, please help.

Sponsored links

In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(06-27-2015, 07:09 PM)jesalvein Wrote: In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.

Currently running with :
Mem: 16GB
CPU: Intel® Core™ i5-3570K CPU @ 3.40GHz
Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970

The version of PCSX2 I am using is currently 1.2.1 r5875

I'm using default settings as far as I am aware, I haven't used skipdraw or anything of that matter

The games that I'm playing right now are Sly Cooper, Sly Cooper 2, Sly Cooper 3, Shadow of the Colossus, and Destroy All Humans 2. All are running from ISO but I do have the disk versions if that may be a possible fix.

The problem with Sly 2 is, I'm not able to fully zoom in for the recon missions where you are required to take photographs. It has only happened on the second level involving you to require to take a picture of a winch, which I can't seem to do.
Cant you zoom in at all or not sufficiently? Have you tried all nobs on yout controller?
(06-27-2015, 09:56 PM)willkuer Wrote: Cant you zoom in at all or not sufficiently? Have you tried all nobs on yout controller?

When I zoom in, it shows that I'm zoomed in fully, and I've tried other things along with making sure nothing is wrong with my controller among others.
I found this, hope it helps:

http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Bug-Repor...ves?page=2
(06-27-2015, 11:07 PM)dhillel Wrote: I found this, hope it helps:

http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Bug-Repor...ves?page=2

Interesting, I would've never thought that having widescreen patches disabled for that would fix the problem. Thanks.