Smackdown vs Raw 2006 and 2007 entrance glitches
Thumbs Down 
I'm at my wits end here. I've been having a ton of problems with Smackdown vs Raw 2006 and 2007 with the entrances. During superstars entrances that have pyro (and even ones that don't sometimes), the entrance video on the titantron will freeze for a moment during the pyro and then everything will speed up and the screen will flicker as the superstar continues their entrance with a massive speed up. this never happened on a normal PS2 so I'm just so stumped. I've downloaded multiple other WWE games from the PS2 era, some even older like Here Comes the Pain and the first SvR and this doesn't happen in those games. I think it could be that 2006 and 2007 are in a new engine compared to the first Smackdown vs Raw but I have literally tried every setting and nothing has worked to fix this entrance glitch. Even with no pyro at times the game still does this with entrances. On custom resolution the black lines are there but at no other resolution but the speedups still occur

Specs- https://pcpartpicker.com/list/fmHkWX
Non default settings used- this glitch happens on any setting so I don't think this one matters
PCSX2 version- 1.4.0
Games- Smackdown va Raw 2006 and 2007 ISOs

Sponsored links

Quote:I've downloaded multiple other WWE games
Our forum does not tolerate any kind of warez talk / discussion / links and no support will be given as such.
Read our rules,specifically rule #1. Thread closed.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go