Smackdown vs Raw 2011 video problem
you can find the emulog in the logs folder, that would be helpful. make sure to provide the log file on which you tested using the interpreter.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction

Sponsored links

ok got the log, hope it is right, it's the only one i have in the folder.

Attached Files
.txt   emuLog.txt (Size: 22,36 KB / Downloads: 168)
Thanks, this will help on the debug process. I will make an Issue out of it on Github when I have the time.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
Thank you, it is much appreciated.
Should work on 0.9.8, BTW...
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(05-30-2015, 12:59 PM)jesalvein Wrote: Should work on 0.9.8, BTW...

I didn't know about that, do you know which version caused the issue ?

@LoneWolfe1314

you can get the 0.9.8 version from here.
- Refraction
(05-30-2015, 01:02 PM)ssakash Wrote: I didn't know about that, do you know which version caused the issue ?

@LoneWolfe1314

you can get the 0.9.8 version from here.

@jesalvein & @ssakash

Thanks guys will test it now and then let you know
(05-30-2015, 01:16 PM)Lonewolfe1314 Wrote: @jesalvein & @ssakash

Thanks guys will test it now and then let you know

@jesalvein & @ssakash

ok tested 0.9.8 and it works perfectly. Will use that one for now. Thank you both so much for the help.
cool ,now I gotta try the binary search method and find out which one caused the issue. Tongue2
- Refraction
(05-30-2015, 01:50 PM)ssakash Wrote: cool ,now I gotta try the binary search method and find out which one caused the issue. Tongue2

Cool, good luck. I wish I could be of assistance with that but unfortunately I am not that technically advanced