Smackdown vs Raw 2011 video problem
Hi there

I hope someone can assist me. I have a problem that is a bit weird for me. When the entrance of the wrestlers play the video that should show on the big screen behind them does not show. It just shows a black screen. Would like to know if this is the games issue or the pcsx issue

Thank You

Sponsored links

Yes, the last time I checked it didn't work on hardware mode. try pressing F9
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
(05-30-2015, 11:00 AM)ssakash Wrote: Yes, the last time I checked it didn't work on hardware mode. try pressing F9

Thank you for the reply. Will do that now and see if it works.
Hi ssakash

I tried pressing F9 but still the entrance videos don't seem to play in the background
maybe a core issue then. try downloading the following file and place it in the plugins folder of pcsx2 and select ZeroGS in the GS drop down list at Plugin selector menu and try checking for the status of the bug once more.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/k4qmcfn8ssixmw...2.dll?dl=0
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
Thanks, did that and still no luck. It makes the program crash. So now i just thought of something and have to ask could it be my PC specs. I have a week PC I think.

Nvidia Geforce 9500GT
AMD Athlon II X4 630
3GB RAM
yeah, your CPU and GPU are on the weaker side. SVR2011 might only run around 30-40 fps at your hardware, I hope I'm right ?.

you might only be able to play some lower demanding 2d games at good speed at your Current hardware, most of the demanding games will not fare well.
- Refraction
It shows that it is running at 60 fps but whether it does really I wouldn't know. However everything runs relatively well, just the entrance videos that don't want to work.

But thanks for the assistance anyway. Will have to play without them. I can at least still play. Smile
(05-30-2015, 11:53 AM)Lonewolfe1314 Wrote: It shows that it is running at 60 fps but whether it does really I wouldn't know. However everything runs relatively well, just the entrance videos that don't want to work.

That's a good news, my old core2duo also had a similar single thread performance but it was only struggling at 30-40 fps at 2vs2 man matches.

about the video of entrance of wrestlers , could you try using different clamping/round modes and check them individually ? if that doesn't help then try the SuperVU recompiler. the final resort is to try the interpreter and check the status of the issue. these tests will help the devs on finding and fixing the issue, Thanks in advance.
- Refraction
(05-30-2015, 11:58 AM)ssakash Wrote: That's a good news, my old core2duo also had a similar single thread performance but it was only struggling at 30-40 fps at 2vs2 man matches.

about the video of entrance of wrestlers , could you try using different clamping/round modes and check them individually ? if that doesn't help then try the SuperVU recompiler. the final resort is to try the interpreter and check the status of the issue. these tests will help the devs on finding and fixing the issue, Thanks in advance.

Yeah my pc does it's job for now.

ok tried the different clamping and round modes and no luck. also tried the SuperVU recompiler and still no change. Does the interpreter create a log file or something that I can upload to help the devs? And if so where can I find it?