I also have snes 2.3.
To get 2.3 to work i had to do this:
create folder named roms - inserted roms in folder
Used imgburn to compile iso
files used: SNES_EMU.ELF
INSTALL.CNF
SYSTEM.CNF
ROMS(folder)
I then created the iso and patched it with esr to load on my ps2 modded with fmcb.
It works great.
But 2.4 on the other hand did not work as it did not come with system.cnf or install.cnf and i cant find these files anywhere.
Can anyone please help me find these files or show me how to create them?
[Image: japanese-hacker-small.gif]

Sponsored links

The SYSTEM.CNF is the same as on 2.3
You just have to be sure that inside the SYSTEM.CNF is pointed the exact name of 2.4(you can open the file with Notepad and edit it or just use the SYSTEM.CNF from 2.3 and rename the 2.4 version to the exact same name as the name of 2.3)

The INSTALL.CNF is used to copy the program to your memory card but I never tried it since I can just copy the program with Ule and then add it to FMCB menu
Thanks bro will compile it with the new cnf.
I copied snes 2.4 to my mc in various ways but got black screen on every launch attempt.
Iahri
[Image: japanese-hacker-small.gif]
(07-28-2009, 09:12 PM)CodeChanger Wrote: Thanks bro will compile it with the new cnf.
I copied snes 2.4 to my mc in various ways but got black screen on every launch attempt.
Iahri

Most likely because it is the USB version...I don't remember which version(USB,Disk or HDD)I've downloaded but mine is working here.I start it using FMCB and the program is in my memory card