Snow Leopard Build - Issue Loading Game
Hi all,

Just downloaded and successfully started up the snow leopard build today. I've been attempting to run an .iso of FFX with little to no result. I've done some sleuthing (and read forum rules) to make sure I have everything in place and I can't quite tell if I'm doing this correctly as some things seem to work, while others don't.

Anyway, upon running the .iso, I receive an empty "Zero GS" xquartz window (along with my script window) and the first thing I notice, is that it can't find my bios files which I currently have in my Resources folder. I'm not too certain that's where they go, but I've tried other directories such as "resources>pcsx2" and then just in the general "contents".

Here is exactly what I'm getting:

"Plugins initialized successfully.
* CDVD Disk Open: DVD, Single layer or unknown:
* * Track 1: Data (Mode 1) (2201280 sectors)
Bios Version 16777215.255
Bios Warning > rom1 not found.
Bios Warning > rom2 not found.
Bios Warning > erom not found.
Framelimiter rate updated (UpdateVSyncRate): 59.94 fps
Opening Plugins...
Notice: GS Plugin does not implement GSsetFrameLimit.
...Plugins Opened Successfully
loadElfCRC: cdrom0:\SLUS_203.12;1
loadElfFile: 4615960 bytes
ZZogl: Creating extra effects
loadElfFile: cdrom0:\SLUS_203.12;1; CRC = BB3D833A
XML Loader returned an error. Trying to load a pnach...
ZZogl: Disabling MRT depth writing
Issuing EE/iR5900-32 Recompiler Reset [mem/structure cleanup]
ZZogl: using full shaders
ZZogl: initialization successful
vtlb/mmap: Block Tracking reset...
iR3000A Resetting recompiler memory and structures
* PCSX2 *: ExecuteBios
Offset 0xea000000 invalid. Legit SIGSEGV. Aborting."

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance and great work on getting this build out!

-g

Sponsored links

Welp!

Little error on my part. I thought I had already pointed to the folder where my BIOS is stored but apparently I overlooked it! Problem solved Smile
(01-26-2011, 08:00 PM)guernica Wrote: Welp!

Little error on my part. I thought I had already pointed to the folder where my BIOS is stored but apparently I overlooked it! Problem solved Smile

Forgive my total inexperience, but where does one read about the BIOS requirement? I did a fresh install last night with the Snow Leopard package and the nVidea package--I need to add the BIOS on top of that?

Thanks in advance!