So.... ICO is playable now? Compatibility list says yes.
hello. main problem ICO PAL is not run without Native mode. you can see, that member JafT.64 use old version of GSdx without Native. Problem in new version of GSdx i gues. Someone check out Pcsx2 rev1030 with old version of GSdx and give link of assemblage please.

Sponsored links

Hi iam playing ICO & the game is running fairly well but for some reasons in all videos including the intro the synchronisation between the audio & video is malfunctioning, the audio precedes the video how can i fix this any ideas people ? thanks in advance fro your help
Hey guys, I got a "fog" problem on ico! I read on this topic about using USA bios so I did this job and got nothing back just the same stupid fog!
When I am using "software" in the graphics section the fog is gone but the game runs really slow!
I followed this configuration:
http://img9.imageshack.us/i/icoi.jpg/

And this is the fog I have problem with:
http://img853.imageshack.us/i/30878448.jpg/

Can anyone help me??
Thanks in advance!!
Alex
tried setting internal res to native ?
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Yep. It only affects the graphics quality and the fog is still there.When I turn to software even with native resolution the game goes really slow.
the game goes slow because you PC isn't strong enough.
Dunno avout this game, as I don't have it
CPU Type DualCore Intel Core i3 530, 2933 MHz (22 x 133)
Motherboard Name Gigabyte GA-H55M-UD2H
RAM 4 GB (DDR3-1333 DDR3 SDRAM) (2X2)
ATI Radeon HD 5670

Well?
full speed in software would require a Dual core @4.5ghz-5ghz

so, yes, it's not enough...
Hey, I fixed the fog problem, with USA bios I just had to restart the game!I was loading a state to see if the fog is gone but that's why it was not working!I had to restart it! Keep this in mind everyone who wants to play the game.
One last question:
Is there an appropriate configuration to run the game at decent speed with my pc?
Thanks again.