So.... ICO is playable now? Compatibility list says yes.
I saw it was marked as playable in the compatibility list, so I tried it and got black screen.

WinXP SP3
PCSX 0.9.6
Tried GSDX, Zero GS, and software mode as well.
Also tried to disable all hacks.

Are there some special requirements to play it? What are they?

Sponsored links

Play with Advanced settings. See if it works with one combination of different settings. And I think somebody said it only worked with DX9/10, don't remember well...
Check your cd/dvd serial...
Asus M2N-E
Amd Phenom II X4 945 3000 MHz
Ati Radeon HD 4850 512MB
4 GB Ram
(03-12-2009, 11:01 PM)stpdrgstr Wrote: Play with Advanced settings. See if it works with one combination of different settings. And I think somebody said it only worked with DX9/10, don't remember well...

Hmm, I have WinXP, so it's DX9, my videocard is R HD3870 512MB.
Perhaps it only works with DX10 ?

Quote:Check your cd/dvd serial...

Why? It's PAL version.

If anybody really plays it on PCSX2 please post your comp/OS specs and emul's settings. Also, I'd like to know how it performs comparing to, say, Shadow of the Colossus.
Currently only SCES 50760 has playable status.

I run this game on :
AMD Athlon x2 3 Ghz
Ati x1950 Pro 512 MB
2 GB Ram
Windows XP SP3

FPS - 30 - 50

Speedhacks disabled
advanced EE Clamp to Full and VU Clamp to Extra+Preserve Sign
zz ogl 0.13.89
lillypad 0.9.10 - usb vibration gamepad connected
spu - x 1.1.0
Linuz iso CDDVD 0.8.0
Asus M2N-E
Amd Phenom II X4 945 3000 MHz
Ati Radeon HD 4850 512MB
4 GB Ram
(03-12-2009, 11:35 PM)Alpha Wrote: Currently only SCES 50760 has playable status.

Yes, it's SCES 50760.

BTW, Shadow of the Colossus works fine on the same setup.
I sense some discrimination done here by Gabest, again :/ GOW only playable in DX10, seems the same situation
(03-12-2009, 11:49 PM)tenow Wrote: I sense some discrimination done here by Gabest, again :/ GOW only playable in DX10, seems the same situation

...as said dozens of times before,gabest is only improving the DX10 part of his plugin. There is no 'discrimination' happening,if you don't have DX10 hardware and/or Vista you don't get the extra benefits it gives. It's pretty simple...he can do things in DX10 that are not possible in DX9 thus you see many differences in various games with DX10 being better and faster (as expected)
[Image: newsig.jpg]
Yeah despite microsoft being evil the new directx's are useful for doing things easier or things that can't be done in an older version.
I have BIG problems with the control system: every plugin I use, I have some problem when I jump, AND in the first part of the game, after saving her, the girl won't follow me up the stairs. Is there anyone else with this problem?