So, Time Crisis 3 still isn't working properly?
(11-24-2015, 06:30 PM)willkuer Wrote: Does the game work on your ps2? Maybe the iso is broken?
The only reference to one of your error messages I found is some years old and about an issue with bios nvm files. But I have the feeling that this is unrelated.

Yep the game works perfectly on my PS2, I probably messed up the transferring of the ISO and crap. Darn it.

Sponsored links

Also maybe try to remove your nvm file if you have one in the bios folder.
(11-24-2015, 06:33 PM)willkuer Wrote: Also maybe try to remove your nvm file if you have one in the bios folder.
Just wondering but why should I do that?
Remove meant something like put it somewhere else.

Maybe this file is broken. As I said I found a reference where the same error message appears and refraction identified that this is an issue with the nvm file. he then implemented a feature in pcsx2 to create a proper nvm file. It's at least a cheap test. Even if it doesn't work.
(11-24-2015, 06:36 PM)willkuer Wrote: Remove meant something like put it somewhere else.

Maybe this file is broken. As I said I found a reference where the same error message appears and refraction identified that this is an issue with the nvm file. he then implemented a feature in pcsx2 to create a proper nvm file. It's at least a cheap test. Even if it doesn't work.

Okay, somehow with me removing those files - the game now works? But the cut scenes are completely out of synch and the game is a bit buggy and washed out looking.
Thanks dude!
Good that it works.
All credits to refraction.
I just know what to search for.

About out of sync please post spu2-x plugin settings.
Do you get full speed during cut scenes?
(11-24-2015, 06:42 PM)willkuer Wrote: Good that it works.
All credits to refraction.
I just know what to search for.

About out of sync please post spu2-x plugin settings.
Do you get full speed during cut scenes?

Full speed during cut scenes but the audio is out of synch and I believe those settings can be found here:
http://imgur.com/a/0nN2G
No spu2-x plugin settings are unfortunately missing.
Please go to topmenu -> configuration -> spu2-x -> plugin settings

Is the delay constant or does it go more and more out of synch? Would you guess audio or video is out of sync?
(11-24-2015, 06:58 PM)willkuer Wrote: No spu2-x plugin settings are unfortunately missing.
Please go to topmenu -> configuration -> spu2-x -> plugin settings

Is the delay constant or does it go more and more out of synch? Would you guess audio or video is out of sync?

I believe this is what you're looking for:
https://i.gyazo.com/1ae9b0b8060030bec85f...452ed4.png
Plugin settings look fine.

Have you tried without MTVU?

(11-24-2015, 06:58 PM)willkuer Wrote: Is the delay constant or does it go more and more out of synch? Would you guess audio or video is out of sync?