So annoying.
No, it doesnt show anything, just some black screen and then it crashes , and Pcsx2 also crashes.

FF X-2 is the game im trying to play.
[Image: costas84bannerr.jpg]

Sponsored links

(02-16-2010, 01:58 PM)costas84 Wrote: No, it doesnt show anything, just some black screen and then it crashes , and Pcsx2 also crashes.

FF X-2 is the game im trying to play.

Hmm strange, does the game loads correctly ?? How are you running it ? ISO or DVD ?
Playing with PCSX2:
nothing now.

Specs:
C2D @ 2.8 Ghz
HD4670 1GB
4GB RAM
ISO.

Messege too short please enter more letters.
Are you using LinuzIso for that ? Btw, print screen your PCSX2 Console to check it out (The Pcsx2 console is that bigger window with the events of what PCSX2 is doing.)

^^
EDIT: Print it after loading the game of course !
Playing with PCSX2:
nothing now.

Specs:
C2D @ 2.8 Ghz
HD4670 1GB
4GB RAM
I cant use LinuzISO, the game doesnt start at all with that. As you remember (unless u got a bad memory), it says "Error loading CDVD Plugin".
Oh, I remember now , LOL , not my fault though! And where's the console print screen ? ^^
Playing with PCSX2:
nothing now.

Specs:
C2D @ 2.8 Ghz
HD4670 1GB
4GB RAM
(02-16-2010, 01:46 PM)costas84 Wrote: If you cant understand what GHz means thats your problem.

Ok then which CPU will be better...just an example
Celeron at 2.2GHz or Core i7 at 2.2GHz
That's what I mean.

And did you switch to no skipping or limit(that black screen on startup is what happens almost every time if VU Skip is used when you start a game)

(02-16-2010, 02:04 PM)costas84 Wrote: I cant use LinuzISO, the game doesnt start at all with that. As you remember (unless u got a bad memory), it says "Error loading CDVD Plugin".
That happens when the image is used by another program(mounted for example)
It just pisses me off when it crashes time after time, its not a big deal, ill try to use LinuzISO.

I dont know what my CPU is, the only thing that i know is that its Dual Core and that its speed is 2.2GHz
In the other thread, which was the same thing than this one I told ya to run a DXDiag, but didn't you manage to run the game ? I think you did .

EDITOhmyh , sorry I just understand that you can run the game but just after a few tries after booting it isn't that right ?
Playing with PCSX2:
nothing now.

Specs:
C2D @ 2.8 Ghz
HD4670 1GB
4GB RAM
I just run it time after time until it plays.