So...does this work well with intel graphics?
(04-25-2015, 03:59 PM)Shouvanik Wrote: Just an advice.
When you buy a new desktop remember to buy..
1.A good cpu preferably intel. i5 4690k is a good one but any i5 or i7 of recent years will be great.
2. A mid range gpu. Gtx 750ti is a good one. You can play 3X native res. with it.
3. 4gb ram is recommended.

This is for pcsx2 only. If you want to play modern pc games too then try to get a better gpu and at least 8gb ram on the desktop Smile

Also for your current laptop, run it plugged in, enable high performance mode to get the most juice out of it.

I will keep this in mind and oh yeah its gonna be boss!
(Mainly cause i'm a mass skyrim player).I am so getting
i7 cause well ,i have never had it. All my computers have
been i5s and lower so i really cant wait til we move!

Sponsored links

To add on what Shouvanik said,
  • make sure to select the desktop processor based on it's single threaded performance if, you're looking to use them on playing games through PCSX2.
  • if you want to get a budget custom build desktop then, take a look here.
  • make sure to always get the CPU & GPU from an new architecture rather than getting one from a outdated architecture.

also, here is a good site for comparing the performance of your CPU & GPU on pcsx2. it sorts them by the order of power high to low.

CPU: https://www.cpubenchmark.net/singleThread.html
GPU: http://www.videocardbenchmark.net/high_end_gpus.html

these links will assist you on selecting good components for your new build.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
(04-25-2015, 04:04 PM)Oichi Wrote: I will keep this in mind and oh yeah its gonna be boss!
(Mainly cause i'm a mass skyrim player).I am so getting
i7 cause well ,i have never had it. All my computers have
been i5s and lower so i really cant wait til we move!

Just remember that i7 will not produce big difference than i5 in native pc games. On pcsx2 the difference will be higher but still little. If you are low on money you should get a 4690k and direct the rest to a higher gpu like gtx 960 or a 970
[Image: lhljdGn.png]
My Steam Profile
Intel i7 8086k @ 4.0 ghz | Nvidia Gtx 980ti 6GB | Corsair Vengence pro 16gb DDR4 | WD Blue 1tb + Black 2tb hdd | Samsung 850 Evo 250gb SSD | Windows 10 pro

(04-25-2015, 03:59 PM)Shouvanik Wrote: Just an advice.
When you buy a new desktop remember to buy..
1.A good cpu preferably intel. i5 4690k is a good one but any i5 or i7 of recent years will be great.
2. A mid range gpu. Gtx 750ti is a good one. You can play 3X native res. with it.
3. 4gb ram is recommended.

This is for pcsx2 only. If you want to play modern pc games too then try to get a better gpu and at least 8gb ram on the desktop Smile

Also for your current laptop, run it plugged in, enable high performance mode to get the most juice out of it.

You can remedy the sound problem by using 'async mix' option is sound plugin(spu2-x) configuration menu.

Omg thank you!
It sounds like 95% better now Biggrin
(04-25-2015, 04:07 PM)ssakash Wrote: To add on what Shouvanik said,
  • make sure to select the desktop processor based on it's single threaded performance if, you're looking to use them on playing games through PCSX2.
  • if you want to get a budget custom build desktop then, take a look here.
  • make sure to always get the CPU & GPU from an new architecture rather than getting one from a outdated architecture.

also, here is a good site for comparing the performance of your CPU & GPU on pcsx2. it sorts them by the order of power high to low.

CPU: https://www.cpubenchmark.net/singleThread.html
GPU: http://www.videocardbenchmark.net/high_end_gpus.html

these links will assist you on selecting good components for your new build.

Ooooo Biggrin Added to my bookmarks <3 Thank you very much for these links it is much appreciated and i'll keep that noted ^^ Sorry for late reply btw my internet is just horrible.
(04-25-2015, 04:07 PM)Shouvanik Wrote: Just remember that i7 will not produce big difference than i5 in native pc games. On pcsx2 the difference will be higher but still little. If you are low on money you should get a 4690k and direct the rest to a higher gpu like gtx 960 or a 970

Awh i see :o and i will. I'll just buy one if i can't afford the one i am building in the next year and upgrade it.
(04-25-2015, 03:33 PM)Ryudo Wrote: Intel Graphics actually aren't that good to be honest. They're 'ok' at best for average use. But not for major gaming or emulation.

Post your specs and we'll tell you if it's 'great' or not for emulation.

These are my specs help to know if i can play with better fps Cpu 4405U @2.10GHZ
Intel® HD graphics 510
The most recent post in this thread is more than 8 months old. Please create a new thread and refrain from posting in threads older than 8 months in the future. Please also review the forum rules. Thank you.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go