So, how close are we to 1.0?
I think nightly SVN builds are great, it means we're not using a version that the coders left behind months beforehand like it used to be.

I mean are choreful major releases even needed anymore? Like just taking a particular SVN then naming it 1.0.0 and putting it under main downloads would do the trick right?
<REDACTED>

Sponsored links

Here's a tip for something in 1.0.0:

At this point I'd be happy if we could switch languages without resetting the start-up wizard. Extra points if you could make the wizard so that it still lets the program appear if you don't have a BIOS file. Right now if you click Cancel, it closes and won't let you proceed if you've no BIOS. By the way, whatever happened to P2B support?
(07-10-2012, 06:21 AM)MaJoR Wrote: Even Xebra isn't entirely perfect though. One of the hardest to emulate games is "The Misadventures of Tron Bonne", the megaman legends spinoff. No emulator can run it, not even the PSP/PS3 official ones. But Xebra can! ...but it has a loading issue, resulting in weird 2-3 second pauses when pausing, and at various other points in the game. Beats not working, I suppose.

Epsxe can run the misadventures of tron bonne. Just use eternal spu as sound plugin to avoid some game freeze.
Honestly i'd like to see some sort of net online play sort of like zsnes used to have.
(07-12-2012, 03:36 PM)Siveria Wrote: Honestly i'd like to see some sort of net online play sort of like zsnes used to have.

That's possible? Wow, that would be awesome. I can only imagine playing Burnout 3 online right now.. I never played online on my PS2.
I must say that awesome free tank game that was online only that came with the ps2 was amazing....

So we would probably need servers but it is possible
[Main Computer] - CPU: I7 950 @ 3.2Ghz | GPU: Twin Nvidea GTS 450's SLI'd | RAM: 8GB DDR3 - 1600MHz | OS: Windows 7 Ultimate x64 | EMU: PCSX2 v1.0 | GS: GSdx32-SSE4 | SPU2: SPU2-X | PAD LilyPad | CDVD ****