Socom 3 Bug
Guys someone knows why this happening with the stand by Humvee?

http://imgur.com/a/TkoyP

When i took the driver the texture get back to normal but when the Humvee stop and im out the tires flew away

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sponsored links

In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(02-25-2017, 10:06 PM)jesalvein Wrote: In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.

Tnhks Jesalvin.

Specs are:
AMD Athlon x2 270 3.4Ghz
8Gb HyperXFury 1600Mhz
Gtx 650 Ti
Mobo M5almx mbr

Pcsx Git v1.5.0-dev-1902 g8f02052
All default
Socom 3 From ISO and DVD, error happens in both
IIRC this can be resolved in Config > Emulation Settings > VUs tab, by setting Rounding Mode or Clamping Mode to a different option.
(02-26-2017, 12:15 AM)FlatOut Wrote: IIRC this can be resolved in Config > Emulation Settings > VUs tab, by setting Rounding Mode or Clamping Mode to a different option.

Aight guys i could solve with the answwer of Flatout.

But now i have a bug that when you hit triangle button, the soldier dosent crouch, he just lay down.
Someone knows how to fix this?
Did you check the in-game controls for references, maybe it's a different button? Otherwise, make sure that the button is bound to the correct controller in Lilypad.
Aight guys. Thnks for all of your support but unfortunately i cant solve this problem. I will continue try to play in this way
you are probably using a controller that doesnt support pressure sensitivity. try setting up a keyboard key for triangle at half pressure,
[Image: xckarn-5.png]
(03-07-2017, 02:55 AM)rikimaruaxu Wrote: you are probably using a controller that doesnt support pressure sensitivity. try setting up a keyboard key for triangle at half pressure,

Buddy its a xbox360 gamepad
xbox 360 controllers do not have pressure sensitivity.
Again, try setting up a keyboard key at half pressure.
And before you say anything more, I have an xbox 360 controller, A ps2 controller, and a ps3 controller. I have tested this.
[Image: xckarn-5.png]