Socom II NETWORK FREEZE
Hello (Bare with me please not big to forums) im trying to get socom II to work with the latest PCSX2 0.9.9 5088 (SVN). It works with the Netplay plugin "DEV9giga_razi.dll before downloading the patch, when i get online and pass DNAS i then download the game patch. Then get a error saying the network adapter is not supported? Did the patch kill the support? Is there a way to bypass? Thanks Wacko

Im going to post the logs before and after the patch? let me know if you want them

Update Video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dyI4SuEmA...e=youtu.be

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sponsored links

http://www.filedropper.com/afterpatch
http://www.filedropper.com/beforepatch
I don't think patching will work with PCSX2...netplay barely works as it is.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
i passed it triggering the plugin, it seems the downloaded patch kills support or sends a packet to the USB port in which makes it hang. I get online make a name but get banned 3 minutes later ,tried different DNAS iD's but the problem is the network see's that i am using the USB port like crazy and kicks me off. Anyone have any idea's? My next guess would be try a different USB PLUGIN but i dont know of any.

I get this crazy error , then says kicked for using cheat device.

* pcap io: Sending 90 byte packet.
Got packet, 124 bytes (124 fifo)
Got packet, 90 bytes (92 fifo)
SMAP: SMAP_R_EMAC3_TxMODE0_L write 80000000
WARN : pbd->length not alligned 90
Sending Packet from base 3f0c, size 90
* pcap io: Sending 90 byte packet.
Got packet, 124 bytes (124 fifo)
Got packet, 90 bytes (92 fifo)
SMAP: SMAP_R_EMAC3_TxMODE0_L write 80000000
WARN : pbd->length not alligned 90
are you abusing save states?
Main PC1:i5-4670,HD7770(Active!)
Main PC2:i5-11600K,GTX1660Ti(Active!)
PCSX2 Discord server IGN:smartstrike
PCSX2 version uses:Custom compiled buildĀ 1.7.0 64-bit(to be update regularly)
smartstk's YouTube Channel
Yes at first ,I tried that to trick the DNAS and found a fix but i started fresh and i still get banned on the game. Deleted the memory card and tried without memory card compression. Seems that the game thinks im using a cheat device.
I really wish there is a way it would be awesome to see it actrually get into a online game, i logon to servers go to browse servers load a map and it says YOU BEEN BANNED FOR USING A CHEAT DEVICE. the iso is not patched its only patched for DNAS ID but when i run the game through my real DVD i cant get passed DNAS
Well you can imagine in how many ways a cheat detection system would think you are cheating, since you are using an emulator instead of the actual console which does things much differently than a PS2 would...
[Image: newsig.jpg]
Yeah its crazy how far this emulator has come tho, i was so close but yet so far away lol thanks for the help
finally a SOCOM2 fan.
wow your screenshot says 113 people still play?
glad you got this far, im actually jealous!
but I guess it sucks tht they will block you
but not the code9 and code10 people..
(OS:Win7_64bit ULTIMATE) (M4a88TD-M asus mobo)
[Processor:AMD AthlonII x4 645 3.720ghz(OC)Quadcore]
VideoCard-[ATIradeon5750(OC) 850mhz 2GB
RAM-[DDR3-4GB Matched RAM w/ Heat Spreaders]HYperX BLU
cpu-cooler- H60 closed loop water cooling.