Code:
empty
[Image: newsig.jpg]

Sponsored links

Hello,

copied my remarks form Request thread :

Comments:
Game working fine*1

*1 = emulator crashed in public release 1.0 in software mode after intro movie of 1st mission, in Hardware mode game does no start, used the r5393 SVN instead , no crash appeared , game starts fine

- to see the intro start the game in software mode or press F9 at the begining, make your settings, start the campaign , in game switch via F9 in Hardwaremode, no issues detected so far.... looks great, no FPS leaks or something recognized (used D3D11 Hardware, custom resolution 1920X1080 , texture filtering, allow 8-bit textures

Playable

the video a about the seals is quite interesting Smile

cheers
Nepharim
I read that this game does not need a DNAS patch for online play because it was released before verification was required, (though it still shows the DNAS screen when logging in). Can anyone else confirm this?
(10-24-2012, 12:41 AM)Foodball Wrote: I read that this game does not need a DNAS patch for online play because it was released before verification was required, (though it still shows the DNAS screen when logging in). Can anyone else confirm this?

Hey I was wondering if this game does work with this emulator still, and if a copy of it for PS2 will work for installing it. I know this is a REALLY old thread, but his was one of the first games I ever played, so it has a lot of nostalgia with it, and I'd really like to play it again, and this is the only related thread I found. I don't really want to use the old PS2, or the PS3, as I'm a PC guy now, so I was hoping I could play this with my dad like I used to many years ago. I can either run Ubuntu for this or Windows 7. I heard something about the Linux versions being more complete? Is this still true, and if so, will running on Windows make a difference with gameplay? My dad doesn't know how to use Linux, but I can set it up for him if necessary. And, would one person running on Linux and the other on Windows make a difference? I'm new to this emulator, so can you help me out? Is there anything important I need to know, or something that I shouldn't do? Any help is appreciated. Thanks.
open your own thread please. this isn't for support.
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
(04-17-2014, 09:45 PM)Nobbs66 Wrote: open your own thread please. this isn't for support.

I was just asking if he had any first hand experience, I didn't even really expect a reply, but it doesn't harm anything to ask. I was planning on opening another anyways after I did some more searching around, but if he knew everything I needed to know, there's no reason for me to waste my time if he can help, is there?
This is a "special thread", made to provide data to the compatibility list. I has to be as clean as possible.
please open your own thread, as nobbs suggested
CPU : I7 2600K Oc'ed @ 4.2Ghz
Mobo : Intel P67 southbridge
GPU : NVIDIA Geforce GTX 750 Ti
RAM : 6 Go