Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Solved Found Drivers Posted Driver download link
As the Title says i got that Device off of Amazon.com and am unable to get the Force Feedback (Rumple) to work for either a PSX or a PS2 Controller and the Device did not come with any Drivers and don't know were to look for them here is a Picture of the Device
[Image: 41apmc0svulss400.th.jpg]
Let me know what i can do or get for the Force Feedback (Rumble) to work with it.

Sponsored links

(07-09-2010, 11:33 AM)MegaManZX-Advent Wrote: As the Title says i got that Device off of Amazon.com and am unable to get the Force Feedback (Rumple) to work for either a PSX or a PS2 Controller and the Device did not come with any Drivers and don't know were to look for them here is a Picture of the Device
Let me know what i can do or get for the Force Feedback (Rumble) to work with it.

Here is your driver Force Feedback (Rumple), tested and 100% working for PC games, epsxe, PCSX2 and Dolphin emu... and of course it works well with XBOX360 gamepad emu too!

http://www.mediafire.com/?02ymky1jnwh

This is a proper driver and it works well on Window XP, Vista and Window 7 both 32 and 64bit version.
I spent a lot of time to find it.

Kiss me if it works for you (of course if you are a girl)!Rolleyes
(07-09-2010, 03:20 PM)deepsea433 Wrote:
(07-09-2010, 11:33 AM)MegaManZX-Advent Wrote: As the Title says i got that Device off of Amazon.com and am unable to get the Force Feedback (Rumple) to work for either a PSX or a PS2 Controller and the Device did not come with any Drivers and don't know were to look for them here is a Picture of the Device

Here is your driver Force Feedback (Rumple), tested and 100% working for PC games, epsxe, PCSX2 and Dolphin emu... and of course it works well with XBOX360 gamepad emu too!

http://www.mediafire.com/?02ymky1jnwh

This is a proper driver and it works well on Window XP, Vista and Window 7 both 32 and 64bit version.
I spent a lot of time to find it.

Kiss me if it works for you (of course if you are a girl)!Rolleyes

Thanks but i already found the Drivers for it i just came back here to say it was solved but then find out that the Thread i made was moved so had to search for it via Thread Starter but thanks anyways.
why dont you post where and how you find them or a download link to help others also? (except the one deepsea gave ofc if something doesnt work or if there is an official site etc...)
OS: Win 7 Ultimate x64 sp1, MoBo: Asus P5QD Turbo, CPU: Q6600 @ 3,0Ghz, RAM: Trancend 2x2gb 6-6-6-18 800 MHz, GPU: HD 4850 1gb.
Pcsx2: Always Latest
Here is the Site i found that has the Drivers for it
http://www.dilongsz.com/en/service_list.asp?ID=216
just use the first download link and it well download a Setup.rar file Extract it and it well be Setup.exe run it and it well install the drivers for the Twin USB Network GamePad that is if you have this PS PS2 to USB Adapter Here is a Picture of it