[Solved] Kingdom Hearts 2 Control Problem
I've been playing Kingdom Hearts 2 on my emulator recently and i just got to the part where i get the Drives ability, and on the menu in-game, you have to scroll down the the "Drives" tab to use them, and i know the button to scroll through the tabs is either Square or Triangle and neither seem to be working and i can't get to them any other way, if anyone has any idea what could be causing this, any help is appreciated, thank you for your time.
[Image: dOBVakz.png]
The menu in-game that i'm talking about.

Sponsored links

(01-01-2014, 08:40 PM)RoxasXIII Wrote: I've been playing Kingdom Hearts 2 on my emulator recently and i just got to the part where i get the Drives ability, and on the menu in-game, you have to scroll down the the "Drives" tab to use them, and i know the button to scroll through the tabs is either Square or Triangle and neither seem to be working and i can't get to them any other way, if anyone has any idea what could be causing this, any help is appreciated, thank you for your time.
[Image: dOBVakz.png]
The menu in-game that i'm talking about.

Unless i'm mistaken arent you able to scroll through the menu with the up and down key on the control pad?
(01-01-2014, 09:21 PM)Taetae707 Wrote: Unless i'm mistaken arent you able to scroll through the menu with the up and down key on the control pad?

I tried that too, no button will let me scroll through them.
That menu can only be navigated by the Dpad. If it doesn't work that way, make sure the Dpad works using another game and if it still doesn't, then i've no idea. The game has no need for clamping/rounding to be changed to anything but the defaults so if you've changed those to get some other game to work make sure they're back where they should be, they "could" be responsible.
make sure that lilipad is set correctly/the d-pad is mapped.
(01-01-2014, 11:14 PM)Coornio Wrote: That menu can only be navigated by the Dpad. If it doesn't work that way, make sure the Dpad works using another game and if it still doesn't, then i've no idea. The game has no need for clamping/rounding to be changed to anything but the defaults so if you've changed those to get some other game to work make sure they're back where they should be, they "could" be responsible.

On the config for controllers, i have the d-pad configured to the d-pad part but when i use the d-pad it makes me move around as if it was the right analog stick. And i don't know what lilypad is