[Solved] Random crashes, faulty d3dx9_43.dll-file [NTSC-U]
But why have you changed again settings? And you just ticked everything... If you handle your system like you handle pcsx2 settings no need to wonder why it is borked.

I would rather say that your system is the issue and not pcsx2 just because nobody else observes your problems. I would try to repair directx redist. As well it might be reasonable to use portaudio instead of xaudio and opengl instead of dx11 to avoid these dependencies.

Sponsored links

Because I didn't save my previous settings and simply took advice from the first/best recommendation when setting it up again, as the old one was possibly obsolete.

I'll be the first to admit that I haven't mined the setup guides for definitions, explanations and synergies, because with all the setup guides I've never had the need to. My system is an entirely different matter to me, though, so I'll continue to dig around the issue.
Well, problem appears to be fixed. Been playing for about an hour now without anything happening.

For the record, I downloaded a build, v1.3.1-1034-ge65a223, off http://buildbot.orphis.net/pcsx2/, repaired my Visual C++ and followed the setup in this video

Appreciate all the input. This thread may be closed now.