Some help please :)
EDIT2:
Ok, so i found some old version of 0.9.5, i think it was SVN 337. I ran it, and it changed something (SE_MEMORY_LOCK or so) and needed to restart. So, i had some more trouble but i finally restarted. When i did, the old one didn't work anymore, but the new one had flawless sound. So i just plugged in my software and captured the output raw, did the required cleanup and got things done. Thanks for helping, i think running that old version really helped .... or i just haven't restarted in 20 or so days.

Issue resolved, good for locking & archiving. Thanks for the help again, i appreciate it.

Sponsored links

glad it worked for you.
(04-22-2009, 02:53 PM)RkShaRkz Wrote: or i just haven't restarted in 20 or so days.
wow that's like wasting power when it's unnecessary and at the same time making your pc tired Tongue Laugh
Windows 7 64bit
Intel Pentium Dual-Core E5200 OC to 3.6GHz, Intel GMA x4500, 1GB DDR2

NinjaMight just work on next guideNinja
(04-23-2009, 12:43 AM)LuisR14 Wrote: at the same time making your pc tired Tongue Laugh

I don't know why, but this made me laugh. My desktop has been up for 74 days now, by your reckoning it's an insomniac Laugh
"This thread should be closed immediately, it causes parallel imagination and multiprocess hallucination" --ardhi