Some help with PCSX2 config
Hi to all, my english is not the best, but hope that somebady can help me. I am using this great emulator from the beging, but all this time with bad ending, my machine whas to old. Now i am a new machine

Specs off the new machine:

Windows 7 64 edition
6 Gb RAM DDR 3 at 2000 MHz trichanel.
ATI 5970 2GB GDDR5
CPU, is OC, at 3.2 MHz (Intel Core i5)
Newest DX, and ATi drivers

Emu version is the last public beta, PCSX2_0.9.7_(r3119)_Setup.exe

My question is the next, i have the Metal Gear saga and when i play it, the frame rate will goes to 10 15 fhz. In the compatible list puts that Metal Gear Solid 2 and 3 are full playable.

With God of War the same problem, and the only game that work great is Devil May Cry 1.

I have watched some videos on youtube about configs, but i have tested some diferents options but i can not found some optimal config to play the game.

Is tehre some config that the 70-80% of games will work fine???

Hope taht somebady can help me.

Sponsored links

I think metal gear and god of war are quite demanding games, so to get optimal speed you might need to oc you cpu a bit more. With that said they sould deffinetly be running faster than 10-15 fps. Post all your settings and plugins
Specs:
CPU: C2D E8400 @ 3.6
GPU: GTX 560Ti 2Gb
MOB: Asus P5QL
RAM: Crucial 4Gb
even in the default settings you should have more than 30 fps in those games with your pc specs so maybe something is happening.... have your checked your temps? your catalyst options? tried using tha default settings? speedhacks? lower internal resolution (if you are using something more than 2x)

also with those spcs if you find the best combination of settings for each game then you will have 50-60fps
OS: Win 7 Ultimate x64 sp1, MoBo: Asus P5QD Turbo, CPU: Q6600 @ 3,0Ghz, RAM: Trancend 2x2gb 6-6-6-18 800 MHz, GPU: HD 4850 1gb.
Pcsx2: Always Latest
activate some speed hacks and use native resolution for that.. see if it helps you..