Some portrait line glitch when playing Mana Khemia 2 full screen
http://postimage.org/image/h95obpiw5/

The line glitch in the middle of the picture is what I'm talking about. It pops up every time there's a character dialogue with their portraits. Only happens when running in fullscreen and not in windows mode.

It isn't a big deal on gameplay but I would like to know if this can be fixed or not and what causes it(or is it normal for this game when playing with pcsx2 on fullscreen ?)

Sponsored links

try setting "Native" in GSDX would help...

I also got some of this problems, but native resolution setting prevents it from glitching...

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Which game is the 2nd picture?? Smile
(05-11-2012, 10:12 AM)StriFe79 Wrote: Which game is the 2nd picture?? Smile

Atelier Iris 3 - Grand Phantasm
Oh okay,I thought I might've set something wrong or got bad ISOs.

Thanks for the tip,will try soon.

Edit: yes,it does fix the problem,no more lines,thanks!
you might be able to use a resolution like 1200x1200 or something if you want a custom res without lines, or possibly use the native x# multipliers
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

(05-11-2012, 01:15 PM)refraction Wrote: you might be able to use a resolution like 1200x1200 or something if you want a custom res without lines, or possibly use the native x# multipliers

I was using nativex4 when the lines occured.
then 1200x1200 might be ok Smile

Tried setting 1200x1200,now there are even more lines popping up in scenes that weren't there when I used nativex4.

Well seems like I'll go with native setting.
alright, stick with native then ;p i guess you could try different ones till you find a size without lines