Some questions - GPU upgrade for my pc..
Looking at the test image here the image quality looks basically the same to me on AMD's and Nvidia's recent offerrings. To recommend you a card to upgrade too you'll need to let us know what resolution you run PCSX2 at. The 570 might be overkill for you. You might also need a beefier PSU (Nvidia recommends a 550W minimum). On my personal setup I tested to see how FFX runs. (Phenom II [email protected], 4GB RAM, Geforce 550Ti 1GB, 1280x1024) it ran quite smooth with an ocassional hiccup (maybe a 300ms frame) that seemed to be related to the audio loading right before somebody speaks.

Sponsored links

(04-22-2012, 07:55 PM)Isamu Wrote: Hi Kohaku...I was pretty excited when I read this comment. I am still on ATI CCC 12.1 preview drivers and have been reluctant to upgrade because sometimes ATI screws things up with their drivers. How much of a speed increase did you see going from 12.2 to 12.3?

about 10 fps max..even it is small but i'm very grateful..some of my games also got fixed at glitchy parts, for example Fate Unlimited Codes (NTSC-J)..idk if you will get the same improvement as mine, but trust me, that's what i got

before : something like 45-50 fps (depend on stages)
after : 50 and above (also depend on stages)

i'm using HD4670

it also fixed black screen i got in desmume (NDS emulator) when I select any screen filter that is higher than 2x..Biggrin
thanks