Sometimes I feel like I'm married to this project. This time, that's where it got me.
Sorry about the long silence folks. I know most of you must be wondering what's going on these days and wondering where has everyone gone. Some of you already know I've been busy with moving from the US to the UK and this has kept me quite busy with sorting out visas and then with the actual move. Of course, once I made it, I was far from being able to put much time aside to be active again. I had a marriage to prepare for!

Well, I'm happy to say that I am now married to a certain lady some of you may know as Raefraction. She is the sister of refraction, and so this now makes me his brother in law. Odd as it may seem, PCSX2 became a gateway to something more than I could have ever imagined. It's led me to my beautiful wife and great new family. I'm not sure if this is a first for emulation, but I'm sure anyone would be hard pressed to find another example quite like this.Tongue

All that said, I'm working my way towards getting back into the swing of things. I've still got just a few more quirks to work out, but the bulk of it is done. I'm also planning on egging on my new brother in law to get back into this with me as well. Give us just a bit more time, and I'll see what I can do. Thanks for bearing with us while things have been busy in our every day lives.

For those interested, you can see pictures from the wedding (which include myself, refraction, Raefraction and family) at General Emulation.

Also there is a video I've uploaded to youtube of the ceremony. Keep in mind that due to their 10 minute limits for videos, I've had to separate it into two parts, which you can view in the above post as well. Thanks again, and I'll be back soon.Cool
Intel Core i7 920 @ 3.4 Ghz | 6 GB DDR3 RAM in Triple Channel | GeForce GTX 285
2.5 TB Hard Drive Space | Windows 7 Ultimate x64

Official betatester of PCSX2

Sponsored links

Welcome to the Uk, and enjoy your stay, if you've lived/been here before, Welcome back!
hehe, this lucky bastard wanna make the whole world know his happinessTongue
congrat, againTongue
Congratulations Smile
PC:
EVGA 600 +80 PSU
NVIDIA GTX 550ti EVGA 2GB VRAM
[Image: hj0zqy-4.png]
Congratulations Generalplot !Smile
(sorry... I'm a bit late but I finally got the time to move to this *new* forum...)
_____
Intel Core i7-5820K/16GB DDR4/GeForce RTX 2070 Super/MSI X99A Gaming 7 motherboard
...some of my PS2 games videos...
congrats.......ok for the second time Tongue2
Congrats again man, figured it'd be best to just post it here again, as it'll now be yer official new home.
|| Core i7 8700K @ 5.0GHZ || Gigabyte AUROS 1080 Ti 11GB @ 2050MHZ/12GHZ Memory || 32GB DDR4 @ 3000MHZ || 1TB Samsung Evo 850 SSD + 128GB 830 SSD || 4TB HDD + 1TB HDD || Windows 10 64-bit Professional || EVGA G3 850w PSU || MB: Z370 AORUS Gaming 5 ||
Thanks all. Though I will point out that posting this as news was ref's idea, and he said he was going to, but after two weeks where he hadn't done it yet, I figured I'd beat him to the punch.Tongue
Intel Core i7 920 @ 3.4 Ghz | 6 GB DDR3 RAM in Triple Channel | GeForce GTX 285
2.5 TB Hard Drive Space | Windows 7 Ultimate x64

Official betatester of PCSX2
what a fortune! dude congrats /
best wishes f0r u and ur new family
Congrats Plot!!!
You have my sincere best wishes for your new merry family ^^
My deviantART~
[Image: 64191305lq7.jpg]

QX9650|4x G.Skill 2GB DDR2 1066|Vista 64 Ultimate|Quadro FX4600|ASUS RAMPAGE FORMULA|2x 150GB Raptor X RAID0|TT TP 850W