Sonic revenge help me debug?
Game runs awesome one problem with green bars on screen gsdx did not work. Had same issue that i had with kh 3 remains same very slow like 0 fps zerogs did not work with kingdom hearts chains of memories. zerogs 0.97.1 does work with sonic revenge it is running it at 60-140fps. Problem i have is green bars on screen during in game mode enable the fast update 0004000 speed some games(ok.ami) check box in zerogs this turn black screen into green bar screen tried the rest of them no effect. When pause game or lose the lvl bars go and everything appears way it should be. I will attach screen shots. show u what im dealing with. i did some research wonder why 65nm proc doesn't run ssse3 i will also give u my computer info been doing research on the emulator some time now. and understand not big difference anyhow with ssse3. i did find beta versions other day of playground pcsx2Pg-vtlb-svn528 whats this about and what r all the floating pionts about can this help me in any way seem have no effect to what i set them at. and same goes for the speed hack all of them enable n most pionts set pos all boxs check. no i don't care about crashing my system this is fun to me. I know that pcsx2 very unstable but come a long ways since 0.9.1 like help in research and development what programs do i need to help. well best luck people thnx for any replys.
Sys. Info.
ASUS M2N-SLI motherboard
AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core proc 5400/2.80ghz temp 52-57 runs cold
4Gb SLI 800 bus RAM
2Gb Dell 533 bus RAM
Windows Vista Ultimate 64 bit service pack 1
Nividia Geforce 9600GT 1GB vram 10% overclock on bios
5 hard drives
40 gb maxtor movies
40 gb maxtor pcsx2/iso
40 gb sata main system
20 gb wdc empty system cache 11gb
100 gb maxtor music/iso
550 watt power supply

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sponsored links

(01-02-2009, 09:12 PM)noptix Wrote: Game runs awesome one problem with green bars on screen gsdx did not work. Had same issue that i had with kh 3 remains same very slow like 0 fps zerogs did not work with kingdom hearts chains of memories. zerogs 0.97.1 does work with sonic revenge it is running it at 60-140fps. Problem i have is green bars on screen during in game mode enable the fast update 0004000 speed some games(ok.ami) check box in zerogs this turn black screen into green bar screen tried the rest of them no effect. When pause game or lose the lvl bars go and everything appears way it should be. I will attach screen shots. show u what im dealing with. i did some research wonder why 65nm proc doesn't run ssse3 i will also give u my computer info been doing research on the emulator some time now. and understand not big difference anyhow with ssse3. i did find beta versions other day of playground pcsx2Pg-vtlb-svn528 whats this about and what r all the floating pionts about can this help me in any way seem have no effect to what i set them at. and same goes for the speed hack all of them enable n most pionts set pos all boxs check. no i don't care about crashing my system this is fun to me. I know that pcsx2 very unstable but come a long ways since 0.9.1 like help in research and development what programs do i need to help. well best luck people thnx for any replys.
Sys. Info.
ASUS M2N-SLI motherboard
AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core proc 5400/2.80ghz temp 52-57 runs cold
4Gb SLI 800 bus RAM
2Gb Dell 533 bus RAM
Windows Vista Ultimate 64 bit service pack 1
Nividia Geforce 9600GT 1GB vram 10% overclock on bios
5 hard drives
40 gb maxtor movies
40 gb maxtor pcsx2/iso
40 gb sata main system
20 gb wdc empty system cache 11gb
100 gb maxtor music/iso
550 watt power supply
I have the exact same game dude and the exact same issue. It's surprising enough that the game runs. It's pretty new and there are no patches for so it's expected. Just request a patch on the "post your patches here" thread and tell them your issue. I'm sure someone will be kind to make you a patch. Smile Hope that helped you somewhat lol. In the meantime i'll see if i can come up with a solution k.
[/size][/font][font=Verdana][size=x-small]
CPU: 3ghz Intel Petium 4 HT
RAM: 2GB DDR400 Kingston (dual channel) + 18 GB virtual (eboostr)
Graphics: AGP Saphire Radeon HD3850 512 MB

first this name is called "Sonic Unleashed" Smile, and second ZZogl works with that game (no graphical glitches Laugh)

EDIT: and your cpu doesn't support SSSE3 because that's an Intel only thing Smile
Windows 7 64bit
Intel Pentium Dual-Core E5200 OC to 3.6GHz, Intel GMA x4500, 1GB DDR2

NinjaMight just work on next guideNinja