Sony DS3 not connecting via Bluetooth with SCP
Hello, I just brought a Original Sony DS3 to use on my laptop, Motionjoy drivers give me Blue Screen of Death, and SCP works while It is connected via USB If I remove the cable the control flashes all the lights and then turns off.

My Bluetooth Dongle is USB\VID_0A12&PID_0001, which is directly supported, can somebody lend a hand?

SCP Monitor screen: [Image: a224c1caf4.png]

Windows 7 x64, I'm trying to use a Generic Dongle, as the internal Bluetooth of my laptop is not directly supported (BT- 253 = USB\VID_0B05&PID_1751).

Sponsored links

Did you remove everything and anything related to MotioninJoy?
(03-17-2015, 01:11 AM)Bigbenn01 Wrote: Did you remove everything and anything related to MotioninJoy?

Yes, It is fully uninstalled, I also made sure to clean the non-present devices, as described here: http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-XInput-Wr...#pid256377

Edit: Realized that my controller behaviour was not normal, It is probably malfunctioning:
The video is private, can't watch.
(03-17-2015, 04:09 PM)Bigbenn01 Wrote: The video is private, can't watch.

My mistake, Video should work now, what happen is:
*Plug controller; It will show 'Charging' and then change to '241' on monitor. The number behind It will keep going up.
*Unplug the controller; It would probably start flashing to wait for a BT connection, but It is quickly interrupted and then It turns off.

I'm 100% positive It is Sony brand and Original, the thing is It is not USA, EU or JAP, It is Latin American (CECHZC2M). The user Zolcillonca also had the same problem.
I would.... try resetting the Dualshock 3 controller. There is a little holy you can push with a a toothpick or something, hold it down for 10 seconds. I would then uninstall SCPServer, and try to reinstall it with fresh files.

In the SCP-Server thread: http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-XInput-Wr...Controller - download the 1.2.0.160 version and 1.2.2.175. Once you've done that, extract the 1.2.0.160 archive into any folder you'd like. Then extract the 1.2.2.175 archive into the exact same folder and overwrite any files that need to be updated. (Click yes to overwrite).

Once you've done that, start SCPDriver.exe in administrative mode (Right click) and hit install. Wait several minutes for the installation to be complete. Once it's done, restart the computer.
(03-17-2015, 08:16 PM)Bigbenn01 Wrote: I would.... try resetting the Dualshock 3 controller. There is a little holy you can push with a a toothpick or something, hold it down for 10 seconds. I would then uninstall SCPServer, and try to reinstall it with fresh files.

In the SCP-Server thread: http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-XInput-Wr...Controller - download the 1.2.0.160 version and 1.2.2.175. Once you've done that, extract the 1.2.0.160 archive into any folder you'd like. Then extract the 1.2.2.175 archive into the exact same folder and overwrite any files that need to be updated. (Click yes to overwrite).

Once you've done that, start SCPDriver.exe in administrative mode (Right click) and hit install. Wait several minutes for the installation to be complete. Once it's done, restart the computer.

Still the same, I'll make sure to get the controller replaced, since If there is no driver installed the controller should charge, or pressing the PS button should do something, but It is doing nothing.
Resetting the controller seems to only restart It, ScpPair still marks the MAC address.
I guess replacing it might help, sorry I couldn't help you out.
(03-17-2015, 11:31 PM)Bigbenn01 Wrote: I guess replacing it might help, sorry I couldn't help you out.

I'll contact the seller right away, thank you so much for trying to help!

Update: Disabled the service, reseted looking on ScpPair until Remote zeroed out, and now the controller won't immediately turn off, so pairing is the problem.

What happened to @Scarlet.Crush btw?