Soul Calibur 3 select screen problem
Hi. Does anyone else have this weird problem where a character's face dissapears during character select screen?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Processor: "Phenom II X4 B55 OC 3.5GHz" GPU: "Sapphire HD 6870" SPU: "Realtek ALC889" RAM: "4GB" OS: "Win 7 x64 SP1"

Sponsored links

@millanow u must be using too many speedhacks which sometimes messes up the game graphics....or u may have frameskip on.....try using the presets from 1-5 and see if it fixes the glitch.....turn frameskip off and u may may try 8-bit mode in gsdx.......its a trial and error method because i have never faced this prob even though my friends come over to play sc3 at my house every week and i've played it long enough....
thanks. that was quick. However frameskip is turned off and only the recommended ones in speedhacks are enabled. I tried preset 1(safest) but that problem is still there. Not a critical issue though.
Processor: "Phenom II X4 B55 OC 3.5GHz" GPU: "Sapphire HD 6870" SPU: "Realtek ALC889" RAM: "4GB" OS: "Win 7 x64 SP1"
u should try a older pcsx2 build like 0.9.7 as the game slows down in the builds after r4600......the glitch should be gone at default settings....try native in gsdx and see if that works
You need to set the VU "clamping mode" to Extra for that problem.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
No, But I don't get that error.
set the VU clamp mode to Normal while the EE clamp mode to None.

VU Clamp to Extra will be a slowdown.
[Image: recodersignature2.png]
I tried all of that and setting VU "clamping mode" to Extra does the trick (the slowdown is really noticeable). thanks a lot. Recoder's trick also works.