Soul Calibur II problem
Hi guys I would like some help with loading this game with excellent settings here is my computer specs:

Code:
Host Machine Init:
    Operating System =  Microsoft Windows 7  Service Pack 1 (build 7601), 64-bit
    Physical RAM     =  8088 MB
    CPU name         =  AMD FX(tm)-9590 Eight-Core Processor
    Vendor/Model     =  AuthenticAMD (stepping 00)
    CPU speed        =  4.714 ghz (8 logical threads)
    x86PType         =  Standard OEM
    x86Flags         =  178bfbff 3e98320b
    x86EFlags        =  2fd3fbff

I have tried setting the following settings

Plugin GSDx SSE41 see my configuration in screenshot, now this works fine but its in software mode, now if i change custom to 2x native it looks awesome but I have the horrible lines how can I play in this awesome view but without these vertical horrible lines in hardware mode ? I am using PCSX2 1.2.1

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sponsored links

Try using an custom resolution if that doesn't help then, get the latest development build and try using round offset and align sprite hack individually and check whether it helps. Smile
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
Custom resolution will only be sufficient as long as you push the width not above 1200px.
Can anyone with a high spec pc post there settings, and a screenshot of how there game looked on full screen without the lines thank you.
Quote:Try using an custom resolution if that doesn't help then, get the latest development build and try using round offset and align sprite hack individually and check whether it helps. Smile

Did you try my steps ?
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
You need to either use a custom resolution of 1200xwhatever or use the latest build and use the Align hack. Preferably the latter.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD