Soulcalibur III crashes every 15 minutes
Tried both the USA and Europe versions, both crash. The game is fully playable, and there doesn't seem to be a cause to the crashes. I can go fully afk and not touch anything, and it will crash. I could be mid fight, and it would crash. I'm not sure what causes it.

Tried using the official updated pcsx2, and the most recent git version. Both yield the same results.

Official pcsx2 settings:
[Image: kP1oPXn.png]
[Image: B69pGu6.png]
Git version settings:
[Image: mNmm6DU.png]
[Image: iNAoGPh.png]
(both use the same emulation settings)
RAM: 8 gigs
CPU: AMD FX™-6399 Six-Core Processor 3.50 GHz
GPU: AMD Radeon R9 280X

Sponsored links

Turn off speedhacks and try again, it's probably because you've ramped the EE slider up to max.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

If that doesn't work... is the pcsx2 application crashing or the emulation hangs?
(10-17-2015, 12:33 AM)refraction Wrote: Turn off speedhacks and try again, it's probably because you've ramped the EE slider up to max.

My bad, that was an old video. I have since turned speedhacks off.

(10-17-2015, 12:36 AM)willkuer Wrote: If that doesn't work... is the pcsx2 application crashing or the emulation hangs?

The application itself crashes.
can you show us the details of the app crash? It should tell us which module crashed
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

And maybe the full emulog after the crash? You can find it in your program dir for the git version.
(10-17-2015, 12:44 AM)refraction Wrote: can you show us the details of the app crash? It should tell us which module crashed

I'm not sure whether it deciding not to crash now is a good thing or a bad thing. Running it in native seems to have drastically helped.