Sound FFX
I would like to know if anyone else has the trouble in FFX with the sound synchro. I am using the SPU2ghz Playground 1.9 with GSdx SEE4 .0.1.12? Using the original PCSX2 PP version.

Also while pondering over the new year, i found myself wondering what the PCSX in PCSX2 Playground actually stood for. I googled it and found zip. Any ideas? Krakatos?

Sponsored links

Do you have time-stretching on on SPU2GHZ options? Also what output you are using? Xaudio2 is recommended.

Also what kind of PC you have? If game is running too slowly syncing wont be too great I'm afraid. Not totally sure about this one.

Anyways. I tried FFX just 2 days ago and didn't notice any synchro issues
As far as I know, there are a few problems with FFX and SPU2ghz. Try using a different sound plugin.
(01-01-2009, 10:12 AM)Robin Hood Wrote: I would like to know if anyone else has the trouble in FFX with the sound synchro. I am using the SPU2ghz Playground 1.9 with GSdx SEE4 .0.1.12? Using the original PCSX2 PP version.

Also while pondering over the new year, i found myself wondering what the PCSX in PCSX2 Playground actually stood for. I googled it and found zip. Any ideas? Krakatos?

First are you getting full speed?
Second,if the sound sync is off,you can try decreasing the sound buffers and the latency (until garbage starts getting outputted,that would mean buffers are getting full)
About playground: http://forums.pcsx2.net/thread-2341.html
Oh and as said above,SPU2Ghz will play lots of samples wrong for FFX,so it's better to use another spu2 plugin for sqaresoft games
[Image: newsig.jpg]
Good idea,
Yes it was running at full speed at all times, apart from the slight lag in the sound. Time stretch was on and i was using Xaudio 2 too thanks Juzz Smile. I tried P.E.op.S. SPU2 1.9 and i haven't noticed any lag since Biggrin

Problem Solved, thanks, but seriously. What about the PCSX2 thing, what does it mean? Huh