Sound slightly stuttering/crackling after a few minutes of gameplay [SPU2-X]
I know this sounds like a performance related issue, but here are my specs and the settings/plugins i'm using. This issue happens in all the games i've tried:
(Final Fantasy X, Path Of Neo, Liberty City Stories, WWE Shut Your Mouth)

Intel i7 3770
Nvidia Geforce 760 2GB
16GB DDR3 RAM
3 x 1.5 TB HDD
1x 120GB SSD
Scarlett 2i2 audio interface

[Image: Doc5b1U.jpg]

I get no sound when using ZeroSPU2..

I'm using 1.2.1, downloaded just 2 days ago.

Sponsored links

set synchronizing mode to async mix and use the D3D11(hardware mode) video renderer and try again.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
Use xaudio2 as module. Try linear or nearest interpolation to see if that fixes the problem. Also try using async mix instead of timestretch.
[Image: lhljdGn.png]
My Steam Profile
Intel i7 8086k @ 4.0 ghz | Nvidia Gtx 980ti 6GB | Corsair Vengence pro 16gb DDR4 | WD Blue 1tb + Black 2tb hdd | Samsung 850 Evo 250gb SSD | Windows 10 pro

(05-07-2015, 08:29 AM)Shouvanik Wrote: Use xaudio2 as module. Try linear or nearest interpolation to see if that fixes the problem. Also try using async mix instead of timestretch.

Thanks for helping out, i'll try these settings in a little while. Could I find out where to get xaudio2? I only have two options for sound.
it will be there in the module drop down list at the audio plugin settings, take a look.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
(05-07-2015, 11:40 AM)FFXMasterpiece Wrote: Thanks for helping out, i'll try these settings in a little while. Could I find out where to get xaudio2? I only have two options for sound.

In the spu2-x configuration menu, there's module dropdown list. You have currently selected portaudio. Select xaudio2 there.
If you still can't find xaudio2 then download spu2-x here http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-SPU2-X-2-0-Plugin-Binary and follow the instructions.
[Image: lhljdGn.png]
My Steam Profile
Intel i7 8086k @ 4.0 ghz | Nvidia Gtx 980ti 6GB | Corsair Vengence pro 16gb DDR4 | WD Blue 1tb + Black 2tb hdd | Samsung 850 Evo 250gb SSD | Windows 10 pro