Space Channel 5 issues (NTSC-J)
I was wondering what's up with this shutter effect? I haven't seen it in any other game's FMVs, only SC5 and SC5 Part 2

[Image: pcsc5.jpg]

Tried a different plugin and it fixed this glitch but it also made most of Ulala disappear Ninja

While I'm on the subject I'm wondering if the US version of Part 2 (ie Special Edition) suffers from the same screwed up timing as the JP version. Not sure if Part 2 is listed as "Ingame" due to that reason or something else altogether, while the US version is listed as Playable

Sponsored links

(10-30-2010, 03:59 PM)synce Wrote: I was wondering what's up with this shutter effect? I haven't seen it in any other game's FMVs, only SC5 and SC5 Part 2

Try with a software renderer in GSdx or just pressing F5 while playing with the latest beta.

Quote:While I'm on the subject I'm wondering if the US version of Part 2 (ie Special Edition) suffers from the same screwed up timing as the JP version.

Part 2 (J) wass listed as ingame by the tester because of the desynchronization with newer PCSX2 but seems to have been working fine before, Special (U) didn't have a note on desynchronization by the beta tester and was last tested in PCSX2 0.9.6 so try that one I guess Tongue2
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64