Spambot prevention
(10-23-2014, 07:19 PM)Nobbs66 Wrote: I talked to refraction on steam and he said that we will never completely rid the forums of bots.

well , i know some forums which are bot free
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction

Sponsored links

(10-24-2014, 06:40 AM)s.sakash Wrote: well , i know some forums which are bot free

Any active Forum will have them, especially well known/big Forums. It just means there's an active Moderator team busy. You aren't around 24/7, the bots could be around when you aren't.
AMD Ryzen 5 3600 @ 3.60~4.20 GHz | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32 GB (2x16GB) DDR4-3200
MSI GeForce GTX 1660 Super @ 6 GB | Samsung 980 1TB | Windows 10 Pro x64 (22H2)
(10-24-2014, 08:28 AM)xRyudo Wrote: Any active Forum will have them, especially well known/big Forums. It just means there's an active Moderator team busy. You aren't around 24/7, the bots could be around when you aren't.

just reported a bot, i guess there will be no forum bot free if it's popular Biggrin
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
Every subsequent page on this thread will be consist of replies containing one or more of the following Tongue
  • there are bots present, and i probably reported one
  • forums are susceptible to bots no matter the countermeasures
  • i have this idea that will surely work because X forum is bot free