Spambot prevention
2 SpamBot detected and reported .... Really uncool Sad

Sponsored links

Yeah, woke up to two bots after having seen 3 others before I went to bed
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
(10-13-2014, 12:03 PM)Nobbs66 Wrote: Yeah, woke up to two bots after having seen 3 others before I went to bed

well, how are even bots registering in the forum even when we have captcha's and a personal question
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
(10-13-2014, 02:00 PM)s.sakash Wrote: well, how are even bots registering in the forum even when we have captcha's and a personal question

For me was a real user that make spam.Or maybe was Skynet Wink
(10-13-2014, 03:29 PM)axlffx2forever Wrote: For me was a real user that make spam.Or maybe was Skynet Wink

well what do u mean by skynet, i was mentioning they must increase the security of the forum to prevent bots from registering....
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
s.sakash, you have no idea how much has been done to prevent them around here.
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
(10-13-2014, 04:41 PM)Nobbs66 Wrote: s.sakash, you have no idea how much has been done to prevent them around here.

well, its true ,that i dont have any idea whats done to prevent them but, if there is no result produced, i guess its safe to assume there is not much done to prevent them....
i'm sorry, i'm not saying this in any rash manner or something but,in my point of view i am just sharing my opinion nobbs,,,, Rolleyes
- Refraction
And s.sakash skynet is a artificial intelligence mentioned in terminator films.

Not intending to go of topic
System Specs
CPU:AMD FX 8350 3.5ghz turbo to 4ghz
GPU: Sapphire HD 7750 GDDR5
MOBO:Gigabyte GA-78LMT-USB3 Rev 5.0
RAM: 8GB
Reported 3 bots so far today in a range of 5+ hours. They seem to enjoy doing it around European timezones, most likely when people from the US are asleep usually.
AMD Ryzen 5 3600 @ 3.60~4.20 GHz | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32 GB (2x16GB) DDR4-3200
MSI GeForce GTX 1660 Super @ 6 GB | Samsung 980 1TB | Windows 10 Pro x64 (22H2)
OK I've installed stopforumspam since it's getting ridiculous and set confidence to 50%. Do tell if bots seem more scarce from now on.
[Image: newsig.jpg]