Spamming
Each time i only get warning due to spamming. So i want to know everything about it so that i would correct my mistakes done by me. I only know that post without meaning and irrelevant to topic is considered as spamming. If you know anything different from me please tell me. Thanks.

Sponsored links

Everything you've been doing pretty much.

Aside from that - Making double, triple, and even quadruple posts in some of the topics even after you've been told to use the Edit button.
You're also making useless comments on old topics that supply no additional information.
AMD Ryzen 5 3600 @ 3.60~4.20 GHz | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32 GB (2x16GB) DDR4-3200
MSI GeForce GTX 1660 Super @ 6 GB | Samsung 980 1TB | Windows 10 Pro x64 (22H2)
(03-28-2016, 03:34 PM)Ryudo Wrote: Everything you've been doing pretty much.

Aside from that - Making double, triple, and even quadruple posts in some of the topics even after you've been told to use the Edit button.

If i use edit button how can anyone other notified about edited posts snd if anyone other edit post how can i get notified about edited posts?
I don't think people want to be notified every time you make a small update. I guess most users don't use notifications at all. As rule of thumb I would at least half a day between two posts. Below half a day it is just an edit. Edit's are not notified but I rarely see a problem here.

If you make a fundamental change and after one or two days nobody answered even if you believe somebody could and the only problem was nobody was notified... then I guess everybody tolerates a small bump. I think in all the years I am part of this community I never saw a reasonable bump. The community is smart enough to see your edit's.