Sparking - Budokai Tenkaichi 3 trainer/editor
Can someone help, All i want is 30 health bars for me and the cpu, But how do i do this!? This is such a hard program to use ):

Sponsored links

So how do i use this please post a tutorial on how to unlock 100% because i am CONFUSED
Well its 2017 now but i still play BT3 ^^. I Still try to get Everything unlocked. when i press Unlock All the Emulator (In-Game) freezes as soon as i enter a new menu screen.

Potara Editor doesnt really work for me as well, i tried it like your PDF explained it to me but without success the potara's are not changing.

- Sparking says its connected with my Budokai Tenkaichi 3 (US Version)
- Do i have to enable cheats trought pcsx2?
- Using the latest pcsx2 (v1.5.0-dev-2162-g8c37418e4)
(08-30-2017, 12:38 AM)Synthetiic Wrote: Well its 2017 now but i still play BT3 ^^. I Still try to get Everything unlocked. when i press Unlock All the Emulator (In-Game) freezes as soon as i enter a new menu screen.

Potara Editor doesnt really work for me as well, i tried it like your PDF explained it to me but without success the potara's are not changing.

- Sparking says its connected with my Budokai Tenkaichi 3 (US Version)
- Do i have to enable cheats trought pcsx2?
- Using the latest pcsx2 (v1.5.0-dev-2162-g8c37418e4)

Same here still playing DBZ BT3 on PCSX2, the trainer works fine with me.
Amazing how after all these years this still works perfectly.  Biggrin
Tested on PCSX2 1.6.0 with the NTSC version of Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 3.
Yeah same, it works with PCSX2 1.6
I can't get it to work with 1.7 though (specifically, I'm using 1.7.2172
From Jahred Mario

Hi sir Miseru99! I just wanna ask a question about your trainer. It doesn't work on PCSX2 version 1.7.0 and I don't know why. Even if I press "Attach to PCSX2" or "Detection Problems?" then choose the specific .exe file.

Any help? Thank you!  Biggrin