Sparking - Budokai Tenkaichi 3 trainer/editor
This thing pisses me off and the default settings on it is just downright annoying and do nothing for the player as far as transformations go. I can see the only use for the damned thing is to unlock everything and get the red portas thats it!

Sponsored links

Disk Fusion Not Working... Sad

(11-28-2014, 12:14 PM)rimizu Wrote: Does it working for Dragon History? Pls tell me

yes.
Sorry to post this here but since this is a budokai-related thread i wanted to ask how to configure the gamepad to move in dragon universe. I can only move front/back but not left/right. I can't seem to find an answer anywhere. Sad
hey guys ... I have a question ... how do I edit the selection pic of characters plzzzzzzzzzzz help
How do i force transformation of cpu?

I keep trying to hold 1 or even changing it to another key but nothing happens
Greetings miseru99, long time no see. I'm sorry that I need to write this here cause your PM box is full. I'm grateful for the Dragon Ball plugin again, cause without it game would be ugly. As you know I play Budokai Tenkaichi 3 on the latest Pcsx2 revision and it works perfectly, but I found out one small thing that stings my eyes. I found out that your overlay mod for characters has white outlines instead of black, especially when the hair fragments for super sayan characters is in question. You have some pictures I linked below so you could see and understand what I was talking about ( you will see 2x native resolution on Direct3D11 Hardware and F9 software mode comparison ). I think that changing the outline color is a child's play for you! Laugh

https://mega.co.nz/#!P5UC0TyJ!fe0CQZxfZi...BTjUut1-ro

https://mega.co.nz/#!ChlmSAKC!HCtQYiecJr...KUlGu-v6mQ
The OP has been inactive for more than 1 year. I wouldn't expect it any time soon if, I were you.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
(03-08-2015, 07:28 AM)ssakash Wrote: The OP has been inactive for more than 1 year. I wouldn't expect it any time soon if, I were you.

Nothing to matter, I found the solution and the game is prefect now in any way!!! Laugh
how to download it
(11-08-2015, 01:34 AM)yaman Wrote: how to download it

click on the link in the first post?
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]