Spartan: Total Warrior
Greetings,

I apologize if this has been covered elsewhere; I tried searching for the issue but I couldn't find it.

When I play Spartan, there what I can only describe as texture flashing issues on some of the characters. For example, after the initial speech by Leonidas, the camera pans down to the Spartan and his comrades, and the Spartan's texture flashes with an off-white, grey-ish texture while the one comrade has a bunch of different textures flash.

I have played with many settings and cannot eliminate the issue.

Sponsored links

The usual. OS, hardware, PCSX2 version and settings.
(11-07-2014, 05:26 PM)Scythifuge Wrote: Greetings,

I apologize if this has been covered elsewhere; I tried searching for the issue but I couldn't find it.

When I play Spartan, there what I can only describe as texture flashing issues on some of the characters. For example, after the initial speech by Leonidas, the camera pans down to the Spartan and his comrades, and the Spartan's texture flashes with an off-white, grey-ish texture while the one comrade has a bunch of different textures flash.

I have played with many settings and cannot eliminate the issue.

please post your emulog.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction