Spartan - Total Warrior[NTSC-SLUS_212], full FPS but still have a random freeze
Hello everyone let me introduce to you one of my favorite game, It is like the combination of Dynasty Warrior and God Of War. This game features a brutalistic moves like god of war, anyway if you want to test this game you can refer my config below:
My PC Specs:
Windows XP Pro Sp3
1GB 800Mhz Kingmax RAM
1GB Nvidia 9400GT VideoCard
AMD Athlon II X2 255 3.11Ghz Processor
MSI - K9N6PGM2 Motherboard

Im currently using PCSX2 0.9.9.5138 SVN Build
[Image: stw1.jpg]
[Image: stw2.jpg]
[Image: stw3.jpg]
[Image: stw4.jpg]
[Image: stw5.jpg]

In Game Screen Shots
[Image: screentq.jpg]
[Image: screen1zfc.jpg]
[Image: screen3kc.jpg]

Good Job PCSX2 Team keep it up, I wish the random freeze of this game would be fix Laugh

Sponsored links

Umm was that a game ad or seeking help with a problem? If it was an ad, then I must say it has too many naked male chests(1 is already too many) for it to sell in modern world(if you would put chicks in same place... that would be other story;O).

About the freezes, you mean a short freeze, then it continues? If soo, do you play the game directly from your dvd or you ripped it to disc(to iso or any other supported image file) and play from it? Couse if you're playing directly from dvd, "random" freezes are completely normal, which actually aren't random, couse it happens when your dvd drive(which is set to work at different parameters than in ps2) stops the disc after few moments of being unused and need to spin up before giving another portion of data when the game demands it. Just rip the game with imgburn and play from your hdd backup.
(04-01-2012, 01:34 AM)miseru99 Wrote: Umm was that a game ad or seeking help with a problem? If it was an ad, then I must say it has too many naked male chests(1 is already too many) for it to sell in modern world(if you would put chicks in same place... that would be other story;O).

About the freezes, you mean a short freeze, then it continues? If soo, do you play the game directly from your dvd or you ripped it to disc(to iso or any other supported image file) and play from it? Couse if you're playing directly from dvd, "random" freezes are completely normal, which actually aren't random, couse it happens when your dvd drive(which is set to work at different parameters than in ps2) stops the disc after few moments of being unused and need to spin up before giving another portion of data when the game demands it. Just rip the game with imgburn and play from your hdd backup.

Actually i just buy the game in the department store and Thanks for the suggestion It works like charm, I really enjoy this game Laugh

do you cheat?
(04-01-2012, 05:39 AM)jinkazama2k7 Wrote: Actually i just buy the game in the department store and Thanks for the suggestion It works like charm, I really enjoy this game Laugh

Also getting some extra ram would help too with other games, when playing you should also close other programs as they can drain from your FPS.
ratchet was right, better consider adding more ram as their price were really volatile these days....
Do you have cheat?for pcsx2
(05-31-2012, 06:31 AM)vithchea Wrote: Do you have cheat?for pcsx2

not related to topic? Laugh