Spartan Total Warrior freeze
hi guys Smile I'm playing this game, but in the second mission the game freeze, and I can't go forward in the story Sad what can I do? I changed the emulator settings to solve the brightness bug, maybe I changed something wrong...

Sponsored links

Please post your emulog and make sure to load from memory card rather than loading from savestates and check whether the problem persists.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
maybe I solved my problem: I changed the bios version and now the game seems to work properly.
Thank you anyway Wink
Should have probably been a issue with a specific bios version. Glad you got it sorted out, you could try making a bug report for this specific problem if, you want.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
Forget what I just said Laugh
the game doesn't freeze in the same point but a little bit further in the game...
here the emulog:

Attached Files
.txt   log.txt (Size: 3,09 KB / Downloads: 460)
Please post your pcsx2 settings.
All of them
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
there's a little problem: I would attach the sreenshots of all the settings, but my emulator language is italian and it don't want to change the language into english :/ I just tried twice but the language doesn't change...
Are you using any non-default settings? And, please post the screenshot for accurate analysis, I don't care whether it's Italian or not, I can find the specific settings by talking a look at its gui.
- Refraction
(02-12-2015, 08:29 PM)BananaBoy Wrote: there's a little problem: I would attach the sreenshots of all the settings, but my emulator language is italian and it don't want to change the language into english :/ I just tried twice but the language doesn't change...

Post them in Italian, then
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
here my screenshots:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)