Spartan - Total Warrior issue: blurry and bright in-game
OK, the uploading was absolutely just murder and time consuming but here is the link to the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZUf7UrlBtBI

If you have issues viewing the video please let me know.

Sponsored links

Music 
(04-25-2014, 11:39 PM)willkuer Wrote: Sure you can do that. But making a screenshot and saving it as jpg would also work. bmp is just quite uncompressed.

Maybe you can still check again what happens if you reduce the internal resolution. I would think the small rectangle enlarges. For native it has the same size as the screen so that everything looks right..... am I right?

Yeah but I feel that a video may actually be more productive and abit more informative.

And, I have already tried that already but it was fruitless.

Check the video I posted and you'll get a better idea of what's going on. Smile
So,then,seems to me that the use of hacks and shaders are harming you,i already gave a look in this game a minutes ago and everything was fine,Did you already tried Only use the custom resolution 1920x1080 and Nothing more and the all rest standard?
Yes, i looked the video too,No go use a Texture filtering and the 8 bits textures,back all to normal in the settings and just use the custom resolution.
Edit-No go use any Hw Hack.
so you solve the greatness bad brightness problem.

Edit-Here also with the European version of the same game.
http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Spartan-T...ES-53393-E

I was finished the game with the custom resolution 1366x1366 in the epoch and nothing more,seemed to me good the resolution,also 1920x1366 its fine also.
(04-26-2014, 08:29 AM)DESTRUIDOR Wrote: so you solve the greatness bad brightness problem.

Edit-Here also with the European version of the same game.
http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Spartan-T...ES-53393-E

I was finished the game with the custom resolution 1366x1366 in the epoch and nothing more,seemed to me good the resolution,also 1920x1366 its fine also.

Ok so, leave everything in the plugins as default/untouched and have the Windows settings set to the custom resolution?
(04-26-2014, 07:21 PM)Church117 Wrote: Ok so, leave everything in the plugins as default/untouched and have the Windows settings set to the custom resolution?
Yes,remenber simplicity is the ultimate degree of sophistication.
Use everithing in default-untouched and just setting the custom resolution(For you play in better graphics logically)Happy
Ok done that and, no go.

Still have that damned rectangle in upper left hand corner and brightness issue.

The only thing to think of right now is that it's on my end(probably my graphics card).

Not sure.

Nvidia 560 GTX Ti if you guys were wondering.
About your hardware its better not opine,i never used the same video card of you.(Nvidia 560 GTX )
You already observed the same wrongs or similar in others ps2 games in the emulator?
When the problem persirst,why not ask?You already tried with the settings below in the images?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Those options haven't been touched yet.

But, I assume from the pics to switch to the options that are ticked and not green text(except the recompiler options since they're still ticked likes those in the pic).

Regard similar issues like this in other games, never seen anything like that in other titles.