Spartan Total Warrior, no HUD or menu options?
Hey guy's

So I'm a complete newbie to emulations the PCSX 2 emulator is the first i've ever tried.

I;m having some trouble with Spartan Total Warrior, the game runs and looks fine, however in game there is no HUD and no menu options appear in game or on the title screen, any idea's why this may be? It makes saving the game rather a pain.

I've included some screenshots of my emulator settings, hopefully it'll help!

Cheers guy's.

- xbenblasterx

Sponsored links

Are they present if you press in-game F9?
did you use any speedhacks which are not recommended.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
[quote='ssakash' pid='424016' dateline='1420295576']
did you use any speedhacks which are not recommended.
[/quoteHey cheers for the response, I've no speedhacks enabled, as according to the emulator this can cause errors?

Cheers!
willkuer Wrote:Are they present if you press in-game F9?
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(01-03-2015, 04:32 PM)ssakash Wrote: did you use any speedhacks which are not recommended.

Hey cheers for the response, I've no speedhacks enabled, as according to the emulator this can cause errors?

Cheers!

(01-03-2015, 04:28 PM)willkuer Wrote: Are they present if you press in-game F9?

Hey man, If i press F9 the full HUD and menu appears, however it reverts back to it's original resolution? Is there any way to have both?

Much appreciated.
I don't think so.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Can you please post the full emulog after you observed this problem? This bug is not known to the compatibility list.
(01-04-2015, 12:57 AM)willkuer Wrote: Can you please post the full emulog after you observed this problem? This bug is not known to the compatibility list.

By the emlog, you mean this?

.txt   log.txt (Size: 4,52 KB / Downloads: 248)
Try to rip your game into an iso and load that iso directly.