Spectabis | Advanced Game Launcher (Frontend)
Nope, I have it in there. So I don't know why it's not detecting it Wacko

Only thing I can think of is that my LilyPad is too new, since it's a 0.11.0 version, and the one you uploaded is a 0.10.0 version, but I doubt that would matter.
AMD Ryzen 5 3600 @ 3.60~4.20 GHz | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32 GB (2x16GB) DDR4-3200
MSI GeForce GTX 1660 Super @ 6 GB | Samsung 980 1TB | Windows 10 Pro x64 (22H2)

Sponsored links

It might since one is VS2013 and one is VS2015(I think). But IDK.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
(10-18-2016, 10:31 PM)Ryudo Wrote: Nope, I have it in there. So I don't know why it's not detecting it Wacko

Only thing I can think of is that my LilyPad is too new, since it's a 0.11.0 version, and the one you uploaded is a 0.10.0 version, but I doubt that would matter.

Maybe it has a different file name? Because it doesn't load the dll on first time setup, it only copies them to a new folder.

Anyway, could you post the full error log?

Edit: Maybe try deleting contents of /spectabis/plugins folder
[Image: iq2O9Ya.jpg]
New Update!

- Drag & Drop functionality
- Automatic box art scrapping for games added from directory or by dropping files
- Disable features above in settings menu
- Main window size will not be forgotten
- Added support for .bin files (automatic name/box art not working on those, just like .cso)

- Main window is now correctly resizable
- Game list now anchors properly to window size
- When there is a huge game list, bottom row should no longer get cut off
- Killed a ghost?
- Updated welcome screen size
- More space for game name titles
- If plugin files are not found in PCSX2 directory, no exception will be thrown
- Proper multithreading (was disabled in previous build)
- New empty boxart placeholder
- Small fixes

Known Issues:
If GSDx config is not created in PCSX2/inis folder prior to adding a game, GS plugin will not be configurable
Fix: Remove game from Spectabis and create config files by opening GS plugin from PCSX2 and making changes to default configuration

If duplicate game is added with directory or drag&drop, old configuration will be overwritten and old game will not be saved
Fix: Don't add duplicate games. If that is needed, and it from "Add a Game" with Manual mode.

Download: https://github.com/Spectabis/PCSX2-Spect.../tag/0.3.0

EDIT: Forgot to mention, also launched a website for the project. https://spectabis.github.io/
Veeeery awesome update. Multithreaded now too?

You've really gone and done quite a lot with this update!

I think I have a request, if possible.

Do you think it'd be possible to have custom names for the Game Titles and the ability to have a smaller font size too? As it stands, some of the game titles have no chance of showing the entire name. The ".iso" at the end of all the titles is no fun either.

Either a smaller font + custom titles or similar to what PCSX2Bonus does, have a second line of text underneath the first to show more of the title.

Not a big thing of course, having the artwork show properly is really more than enough, but if the titles are there, would be nice to see most of it instead of just a few words :3.

Usability and everything else is super nice now and there doesn't seem to be any issues for me anymore, which makes things really nice.

Keep it up, Faith, Spectabis is really shaping up to be the best.
My new findings so far -

The bug I experienced previously in the older version seems to have been fixed, it no longer crashes giving an exception error with regards to LilyPad.dll and I haven't changed anything yet in my folders. The reason it was throwing the error before btw, is most likely because my plugin folder is OUTSIDE the pcsx2 folder. So I have c:\pcsx2\plugins (where I store my plugins), and I have c:\pcsx2\pcsx2-1.5.0-dev-xxxx (a folder for each version). Not sure if this will conflict with Spectabis, or if you can somehow point Spectabis to the correct plugin folder?

I also noticed that for some games the automatic cover downloader gets images from the wrong games. (Star Ocean 3 for example gets an 'Arc the Lad' cover, and Grandia III gets 'Grandia XTreme'. Phantasy Star Universe has a 'Star Trek: Shattered Universe' cover).
AMD Ryzen 5 3600 @ 3.60~4.20 GHz | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32 GB (2x16GB) DDR4-3200
MSI GeForce GTX 1660 Super @ 6 GB | Samsung 980 1TB | Windows 10 Pro x64 (22H2)
(10-21-2016, 01:20 AM)Arcadius Wrote: Do you think it'd be possible to have custom names for the Game Titles and the ability to have a smaller font size too? As it stands, some of the game titles have no chance of showing the entire name. The ".iso" at the end of all the titles is no fun either.

Either a smaller font + custom titles or similar to what PCSX2Bonus does, have a second line of text underneath the first to show more of the title.

Thanks.
I'll see what I can do. 

Directory adding and drag&drop are multithreaded. When adding a game from "Add A Game" window, It will still hang for a second.

Quote:Ryudo

My new findings so far -

The bug I experienced previously in the older version seems to have been fixed, it no longer crashes giving an exception error with regards to LilyPad.dll and I haven't changed anything yet in my folders. The reason it was throwing the error before btw, is most likely because my plugin folder is OUTSIDE the pcsx2 folder. So I have c:\pcsx2\plugins (where I store my plugins), and I have c:\pcsx2\pcsx2-1.5.0-dev-xxxx (a folder for each version). Not sure if this will conflict with Spectabis, or if you can somehow point Spectabis to the correct plugin folder?

I also noticed that for some games the automatic cover downloader gets images from the wrong games. (Star Ocean 3 for example gets an 'Arc the Lad' cover, and Grandia III gets 'Grandia XTreme'. Phantasy Star Universe has a 'Star Trek: Shattered Universe' cover).

Oh, I'll add some options to specify different paths in future.
Yeah, I know about wrong cover art. It's the GamesDB API freaking out. I'll see if I can fix it or maybe use another API.
Don't expect any major updates for a little while, because I'm in process of porting this thing to WPF.
If I don't fail miserably, this will allow for better design and customizabilty.

http://i.imgur.com/LRHrtQ8.png
edit: nvm, my mistakeSmile
No idea what the difference is, but I'll wish you the best of luck. I'm fine with Spectabis in it's current state and continue to use it when I play, so no worries =).