Spectabis | Advanced Game Launcher (Frontend)
(09-28-2016, 03:11 PM)FaithLV Wrote: There's some wierd bug, because it should be actually resizeable. I'll try to reach some people for help.

Thanks.

You're actually right, but to resize, you have to mouse the left side of the program. You can't scale the window downwards, above or to the right.

So I can change the size as is, but it's not all 4 corners like you'd expect.

Sorry, I should have checked more thoroughly.

I'm also still getting this issue; I can't scroll down anymore, so the artwork and names of those games just gets cut off.

[Image: R7bc.png]

Sponsored links

(09-28-2016, 06:21 PM)Arcadius Wrote: You're actually right, but to resize, you have to mouse the left side of the program. You can't scale the window downwards, above or to the right.

So I can change the size as is, but it's not all 4 corners like you'd expect.

Sorry, I should have checked more thoroughly.

I'm also still getting this issue; I can't scroll down anymore, so the artwork and names of those games just gets cut off.

Wow, I didn't even know this. This starts to get really strange. 
Well, there's always maximise button...
[Image: iq2O9Ya.jpg]
Okay, I managed to find what blocked form from being resized and why last row of games are missing when there are lots of games.
No idea how to fix this thou.

Edit: nvm, will try to fix/find more issues now

Edit 2: So much for today...
https://github.com/FaithLV/PCSX2-Spectab...2e20774094
Intense. I can't really read code, but by the looks of it... typo issues with spaces caused the problem?!

Nice job on figuring it all out. Don't go crazy while you work on your own project D:.
(10-12-2016, 02:09 AM)Arcadius Wrote: Intense. I can't really read code, but by the looks of it... typo issues with spaces caused the problem?!

Nice job on figuring it all out. Don't go crazy while you work on your own project D:.
Nope, spaces don't really matter. I just copied code from an older commit and it worked...
Added a link to this one in the Master tools thread. Keep up the good work FaithLV. PCSX2 needs a modern, well maintained front end. All of are others have been abandoned it seems.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
Hey, thanks!

New update will be coming soon. I've broken my PS2 controller in a LAN party and I don't play anything on the emulator atm, that's why progress has been slowed down. But worry not, I still have interest in this project!
That's awesome =).
Not sure if this was mentioned - but when I select the pcsx2 installation folder during the first start wizard, I get an unhandled exception error, related to Lilypad.dll

Any idea what's up with that?

And great job on this so far! I've been using PCSX2Bonus all this time, but the author of that program isn't working on it anymore unfortunately, so having a modern and active front end again is great.
AMD Ryzen 5 3600 @ 3.60~4.20 GHz | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32 GB (2x16GB) DDR4-3200
MSI GeForce GTX 1660 Super @ 6 GB | Samsung 980 1TB | Windows 10 Pro x64 (22H2)
(10-18-2016, 11:29 AM)Ryudo Wrote: Not sure if this was mentioned - but when I select the pcsx2 installation folder during the first start wizard, I get an unhandled exception error, related to Lilypad.dll

Any idea what's up with that?

And great job on this so far! I've been using PCSX2Bonus all this time, but the author of that program isn't working on it anymore unfortunately, so having a modern and active front end again is great.

Hey, you probably don't have Lillypad.dll in your pcsx2 plugins folder which is used for plugin configuration inside Spectabis. 
For a quick fix, download it and place it there. I'll add checks for those files in next version.
Thanks.